Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike (15621 Views)

Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Minjim: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2019
larry90500:
Should they resume their strike, we all are going to be in this darkness together.

I'd rather suggest both parties come to a dialogue, instead of resuming the strike.

It's you that'll be in darkness, politicians won't be.

Moreover, I've been on Gen for over 5 weeks now.
So, they should stop the threat and go on that strike
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by F117nighthawk: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Worthless Organisation, reaping where they will not sow
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Please, cut out these useless threats. They mean nothing to the average Nigerian...

As far as over 70 percent of Nigerians can attest, you incompetent morons have been on strike since the civil war!!! Nonsense and NEPA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Bzle(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2019
No difference....whether they go on strike or not.

The Nigerian Electrical Workers have been on strike for decades as far as am concerned..

Phace:

Source: https://www.legit.ng/amp/1286777-nationwide-blackout-looms-electricity-workers-threaten-fresh-strike.html?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by geezynoni: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Be like dem don start o.Dem don off our light ds morning
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by chii8(f): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Mtcheeeww...light dey dey before For a week now, no show.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Aystarz: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
Angelfrost:
Please, cut out these useless threats. They mean nothing to the average Nigerian...

As far as over 70 percent of Nigerians can attest, you incompetent morons have been on strike since the civil war!!! Nonsense and NEPA!!!

Worst agency there is.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by omlueh(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Likewise in my Area too oooooo, steady supply of electricity for three days running no blinking at all kudos to NEPA.
Goldenheart:
grin

Nigerians with Blackout is like threatening fish with water...

wink But i ve witness 72hrs light in my area... I thought the off switch got damaged.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by omlueh(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2019
But for Governor's road at the same Ikotun area, there as been steady electricity for the past three days running, Even till now that I'm posting this message.
Minjim:
In area, in Ijegun, we have not had electricity this December.
So it's thunder that'll fire you people if you do not go on that strike
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Solomontroy(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2019
As if there has been Light for the past few days
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Dronedude(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Ogbeni this one doesn't scare us. As I dey now no light self.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by falcon01: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2019
there are threat is useless because normally I dont use Nepa, I've got my power generator since the light can go off for 1 week, but for the past 3 days we have stable electricity which only goes of for less than an hour then comes back I don't kno what's happening.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by tophumble(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Pls resume the strike fast

Of what usefulness are u when u are not on strike.

Yeye people
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Freeman59: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2019
On strike and when they're not on strike What's the difference ? Light no go still de
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Minjim: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2019
omlueh:
But for Governor's road at the same Ikotun area, there as been steady electricity for the past three days running, Even till now that I'm posting this message.
I live at Fagbile. There is this new wire they are laying since last month. We have not had light since then
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2019
wetin be their own sef? if my chicken and goat meat spoil i willl sue them.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by nonstan(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2019
I never see light for 2days now for addo road, I been think say dem dey strike self
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Enemyofpeace: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Who fokn cares?
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Enemyofpeace: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2019
quentin06:
wetin be their own sef? if my chicken and goat meat spoil i willl sue them.
you wey never buy anything keep for Christmas too dey talk. Dey there dey deceive yourself. No join me on Christmas day make we go lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, seunmomoh, mynd44, funjosh and dominique place go do Christmas
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by bogdaddy(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Na village you Dey live
Ladycewhy:
We have not had light for three days now,i will assume they have started strike here.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Chrysz(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2019
This Nation is so defy that strike is the only mechanism that could bring them to terms.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2019
will it have any impact if they go on strike?

Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by KushLyon(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2019
No be strike dey bother me now sef.....is it the same electricity tariff that was increased which day here that they want to increase again? This country tire me o
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by KushLyon(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Humphrizy:
Maybe they are playing niii.....Electricity bills in Nigeria comes right after the House rent when we rate it according to the prices.

I don't understand dx their strike of a thing... If dem wan do the strike... Make them seize power in all the government houses wey no gree show dem green light and leave the poor masses to enjoy their 8hrs in a day light wey dem still dey manage nii undecided
You're talking about government houses that use solar panels, inverters and big ass generator sets Some of them have even gone off the grid, always steady light. Even if this country doesn't have light for a whole year, dem no go shake
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Indispensable85(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2019
Abeg ooooo
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Ladycewhy(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2019
bogdaddy:
Na village you Dey live
read what you wrote and ask yourself if it makes sense. Abeg let all this senseless comments end this year. 2020 is the beginning of a new decade where the stars align please let it align with your senses. Have a nice day.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Sweeetheart(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2019
Omonda:
Are we not paying for the services they are rendering us?

how I wish they can go on a month strike and expect me to pay NEPA monthly bill, that's when they will stop visiting my house to request for bill
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2019
its nepa or phcn a government or private firm?
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by bergs2: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Always on strike for my side....
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by ONUTOPSY(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
We have not see light for the past 5days at ojodu area, under Ikeja local government. .
So, it will not make any different if they go on strike.
Re: Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Suspended Strike by Imstar: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
As long as i and my area is concerned, this useless people have been on strike the past 4 month, useless people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.