Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos (6382 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Rilley:
This one don't even have a life, he's still broke and unemployed, and instead of solving his problems he's here supporting someone that doesn't know he/she exist..

No wonder that dullard buhari is ruling y'all cretins, he's the right one for you guys.
Shut the f up guy?
Who told you he doesn't have a life because he chooses who he wants to love? Or is it because you don't have one?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Rilley:
Happy birthday Odouriferous OLOSHO.

Wey don blow pass you..no go hustle, dey here dey find NL likes and shares
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Rilley(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

Shut the f up guy?
Who told you he doesn't have a life because he chooses who he wants to love? Or is it because you don't have one?
Look at one of useless he goat quoting me, go look for a job kiddo, this nonsense will never help you.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:
Happy birthday Tacha.

Op she is yet to release birthday photos.

Titans love you kiss

Na we get twitter today.

The Trident Queen herself turns 24
#HappybirthdayTacha
#Tachaturns24
#Tacha24 Tacha Bauer herself

Yeah! She hasn't released photos...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She's looking like she's trying to fvck smiley

So I won't mind my business. Her body is no longer just her property
Says the owner of the property...ewu
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Mateen1000:
Happy bday Our Odourous tacha
But u are 34 sha

BO of success...you wey dey scent no be NL you end?? grin

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2019
luiscarter:
I thought she did her bday at bb naija house
That was Mercy
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Rilley:
Look at one of useless he goat quoting me, go look for a job kiddo, this nonsense will never help you.

Kids are quick to call people kids...

If you had a life, you wouldn't have been so focused on a girl that has achieved what you can't achieve at 23 wink
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

Says the owner of the property...ewu

I'm going to fvck her and dismember her limbs
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by yanabasee(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2019
makydebbie:

Her body odour is more successful than your entire life and career.

FOOOOLLL.

Madam, go and eat and add some flesh, then come back here and quote me.....
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Psimagestudio: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
donstan18:
Football age.
lol
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by ITbomb(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
She sacrificed her breast for stardom
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Rilley(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

Kids are quick to call people kids...

If you had a life, you wouldn't have been so focused on a girl that has achieved what you can't achieve at 23 wink
You are a fool son, only if you know I can feed your lineages, go and play with sand boy. grin
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rilley:
You are a fool son, only if you know I can feed your lineages, go and play with sand boy. grin
There is nothing like "lineages" guy...it's lineage, take care of your English first, before you take care of me wink grin
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm going to fvck her and dismember her limbs

Oshey! steel bar prick
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
ITbomb:
She sacrificed her breast for stardom

When Jesus said thou shall not live by bread alone, all man above and under the earth went for tacha's breasts. That's why dey are already exausted at 24

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Mateen1000: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

BO of success...you wey dey scent no be NL you end?? grin
Small sense ur Papa no get
No be only Werey like you dey come NL

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mateen1000:

Small sense ur Papa no get
No be only Werey like you dey come NL
Na wetin I dey talk na, na sense you no get wey make you dey stalk Tacha for NL instead of to go hustle so you fit make am like her
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

Na wetin I dey talk na, na sense you no get wey make you dey stalk Tacha for NL instead of to go hustle so you fit make am like her

You don make am?

You dey fvck tacha every night?

She know who you be sef?

Why are you therefore wasting mb defending that which need not your services?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by jerexzy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Football age
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You don make am?

You dey fvck tacha every night?

She know who you be sef?

Why are you therefore wasting mb defending that which need not your services?

Bros no be everyybody get agbero mentality like you. Shey no be mb you dey waste carry spew nonsense on top her matter?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
GreetMe:

Bros no be everyybody get agbero mentality like you. Shey no be mb you dey waste carry spew nonsense on top her matter?

Exactly the same amount of mb you Dey waste in trying to defend her despite the fact that her gateman doesn't know you.

If I've made you realize the error in your ways...And its shear hypocrisy, I will prefer you quickly shut up when I call her smellos.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by GreetMe(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Exactly the same amount of mb you Dey waste in trying to defend her despite the fact that her gateman doesn't know you.

If I've made you realize the error in your ways...And its shear hypocrisy, I will prefer you quickly shut up when I call her smellos.

And the same amount you use to insult her despite the fact that she is a ton times better, wealthier and more popular than your BA. wink

So shut up when i tell you to use that energy and hustle so you won't be online hating, and offline begging cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Olugbenga1234: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wait wait wait. Are u all saying this girl has body odor?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
the girl stinks
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by donstan18: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
makydebbie:

Her body odour is more successful than your entire life and career.

FOOOOLLL.
All because of your love for Tacha.

Merry Christmas, Debby.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
donstan18:

All because of your love for Tacha.

Merry Christmas, Debby.

Could be anyone.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Shares Sexy Photos by Sweetpink: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
This thread dey smell...grin
Like your dirty boxers. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Star Says She’ll Have Sex With Scientists Who Finds The Vaccine / See The Nigerian Corper Causing A Shutdown On Instagram With Her Big Brea$t / The Girl's Leg That Caught Instagram On Fire, Got Everybody Talking About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.