Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! (235 Views)

Feasibility Study Needed / Feasibility Study/ Research Writer/ Profile Writer/ Copy Writer Needed / Uk Scholarship For Study Needed At Queen Mary University London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! by datasthmagirl(f): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2019
1) Can you comfortably design and conduct a COMPLEX eCommerce feasibility study of the Nigerian market without supervision?

1.b) The study should be localized to focus on Nigeria and must include a lot of relevant component analysis and projections. Study samples may be taken from Lagos (may also include Abuja and Port Harcourt).

1.c) Scope of work will include:

- Operations feasibility
- Logistics feasibility
- Market feasibility
- Financial feasibility,
- Full report/recommendations, etc

1.d) Each section will also have multiple subsections.

2) Would you be available to start the project immediately with complete disregard for the holidays?

2.b) Are you ready to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) prior to project commencement?

2.c) Can you get the entire job done in one week or two?

2.d) Are you a decent, positive minded person that works extra hard with impeccable commitment to excellence? Are you extremely responsive, reachable and ALWAYS online?

2.e) Do you have a solid background in at least one or more of the following fields?:

- Finance
- Economics and Statistics
- Business Development and Marketing

3) If you're confident that you can nail all the above criteria and more, please kindly send your profile and pitch RIGHT NOW to s3arrays @ gmail . com.

*PS: If you prove to be really awesome, this project may lead to a very long term collaboration.
Re: Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! by Chidirolex: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2019
Good morning Sir, you'll get a mail from me and my team soon. We are all packed and loaded for these kind of activity. Hope to work with you soon. I'll need more info on some issues too. Thanks in advance. Have a Wonderful day ahead.
Re: Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! by datasthmagirl(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Awesome! Looking forward to reading your email, though I was hoping to work with an individual. But let's see your pitch.

Chidirolex:
Good morning Sir, you'll get a mail from me and my team soon. We are all packed and loaded for these kind of activity. Hope to work with you soon. I'll need more info on some issues too. Thanks in advance. Have a Wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Ecommerce Feasibility Study NEEDED Urgently! by Chidirolex: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day Ma'am, I just sent you an application to your mail. While I anticipate your call or reply. Just know it would be really nice working with you. And sorry for call you Sir earlier I didn't do a proper background check. Goodnight and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

School Teachers Urgently Needed In A School In Ikeja. / Become An Opay Sales Representative Today (requirements And New Basic Salary) / Urgent Recruitment Within Mushin Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.