Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. (326 Views)

This Popular Monicker Is Harassing Me / I Slapped Minister Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Ex NDDC MD Nunieh / Lecturers Stop Harassing Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2019
some ill-trained dogs in my neighborhood always love coming to me, they see me as their mentor abi wetin? Whenever they see me, they leave whatever they are doing to meet me. They start making all those their stupid sounds like "heh heh heh". Wetin I do una? I don't need this kind of security, I don't feed you guys, why do you like me this much?
These dogs you love me too much o, too much o, too much o excess love o.
The surprising is that they even followed me this morning till I got a bike and rode off to work. They are friendly, but dogs are not my kind of animal friends. I prefer tigers, tamed ones, or semi-tamed. I need followers but I prefer it on Twitter not this type. One day I might kill them if they don't stop harassing me like I'm their playmate. I even threatened to arrest them with the police.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Last week, two of the three dogs dived me from behind like Neymar dives effortlessly, I nearly fell if not for my agility and stamina. The third one was fighting them off just to be the only one to gain my attention. You dogs should leave me alone o, I have a lot of Calabar friends who know how to deal with stubborn guys o.
I know the dogs are listening Sha.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2019
The first day I tasted dog meat, I swore never to eat it again. Then a friend brought some meat from an end of the year party recently, we bought some almost frozen Heineken and were destroying the meat. I didn't know it was dog meat. But mehn, apart from Chicken, nothing ever tasted that good.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2019
When he told me it was dog meat, I quickly brushed my teeth again with a lot of toothpaste, so much that it seemed I was oozing blood. But I forgot to throw up. I remembered I didn't throw up minutes after losing it to faeces. I hate what I don't like so much. And I like what I don't hate. This nonsense must stop this year.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by Authoreety: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
grin

Op, kpele..

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2019
englishmart:
Last week, two of the three dogs dived me from behind like Neymar dives effortlessly, I nearly fell if not for my agility and stamina. The third one was fighting them off just to be the only one to gain my attention. You dogs should leave me alone o, I have a lot of Calabar friends who know how to deal with stubborn guys o.
I know the dogs are listening Sha.
bros why you dey vex, you know whether you be dog for your former life? Na joke o
Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Authoreety:
grin

Op, kpele..
I'm used to kpele already. But the dogs aren't used to it. That's why I'm warning them.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Blakjewelry:
bros why you dey vex, you know whether you be dog for your former life? Na joke o
What do you think, do I need a DNA test? I handsome pieces, I no sure say former dog fit fine like this o.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2019
As I speak, I'm already bargaining for a mask, the moment I'm approaching them, I will wear it. But I learnt some dogs are like detectives they will unmask me with their spiritual software before pouncing. Two of those dogs usually barked at me in the past, but recently, they seem to see me as their best friend. Note, I'm not their friend, they are the ones who see me as their friend, and that must stop. I think they need some rehabilitation and reorientation on how to deal with people like me

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Or maybe I should get 2 Rottweilers to keep them at Bay. Shey 3 Rottweilers can finish a lion. Even if it means using my last balance to purchase them, how much dey the account sef? Mtscheew.

1 Like

Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by flames007(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Or better still just arrange with any calabar guy,lure them to your house and sell'em of.sweet money! grin
Re: How Some Local Dogs Have Been Harassing Me. by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Just yesterday as I was returning from work, I had a nylon bag and some goodies in it. Once I was close to my house, the dog, very dirty and unktempt dived me from behind, and I was wearing an averagely costly white attire. I displayed only 0.2% of my Karate skills, I remember hitting him so hard that he charged furiously against me. It took an intervention from another dog to save me.
I've discussed with a S.A.N friend of mine, he said I could kill the dog (s) and he would take it up from there. I don't think I fault his advise one bit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation In Akwa Ibom As Governor Udom Emmanuel Orders Payment Of Minimum Wage / Gevey Pro Dongle Upgrade / Earn At Least One Thousand Naira Daily And Withdraw Safely To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.