Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 (27734 Views)

UNHCR Nigeria Vacancies (3 Positions) / Updated Job Vacancies 3.0. Coming Soon!!! / Coca-cola Company Job Vacancies (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Thank you to all our wonderful followers for a wonderful 2019. I hope that we have been able to fulfil our objectives. 2020 will be greater. Kindly let us know what you will like us to add to our contents or which area (s) you will like us to improve more in 2020.

So, if you see a job and you apply, you can reach out via this new TELEGRAM group. (I will post the link on my bio)

Thank you all for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!

And yes, we could post them here, but such clients/companies want to remain confidential to the general public
Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Top 10 Skills Needed in 2020

Complex problem solving

Critical thinking

Creativity

People management

Coordinating with others

Emotional intelligence (new)

Judgment and decision making

Service orientation

Negotiation

Cognitive flexibility (new)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
No food for lazy man and woman. Be ready to work your ass off in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2019
The Evil
@DiKachii

Many of you have got your visas/PR and plan to move abroad next year. Some of you are already abroad and are looking for a job. I will share some tips from my own experience and common mistakes from other young Nigerians that ask for help.

Note: I don’t work in HR

First thing: When looking for a job abroad, most companies ask for a CV and a cover letter. I must tell you guys this is a full time job on its own.

For your CV: Ensure your CV is focused. What do I mean by focused? Highlight on only the experiences, skills, and qualifications that tell that you are not new to the industry or the issues affecting the industry you are applying to. There’s no need putting the teaching experience from NYSC where you taught social studies and the time you were an office assistant at a car wash in Bariga for an

IT job in Toronto. Secondly, KEYWORDS, use the exact keywords you find in the job ads in your CV. This helps the software (they use a software to pre-read CVs dunno what it is called sha) to pre-select your CV for the recruiters

Lastly, your CV should tell a single short story about you. What do I mean? Assess yourself and ask yourself what is my selling point? It could be your brilliant grades, it could be the type of companies you worked in eg Mckinsey and the likes. It could be your achievement at work eg Bringing in $10m contracts annually. Find your unique selling point and hammer on it. Don’t bother to highlight everything. Find the strongest and amplify.

Cover letter: This one for me, i think many nigerian immigrants fall by the way here. I have helped with so many cover letters for guys on here that I can tell you the first thing is; WRITE SHORT SENTENCES AND KEEP IT SIMPLE!

In my advises, I say a page and three paragraphs.

First paragraph, introduce yourself. Second Paragraph explain how your experiences are relevant to the job requirements. This means you should have the job ad side by side while writing this and be sure to use the same words as written in the job ad.
Lastly, your CV should tell a single short story about you. What do I mean? Assess yourself and ask yourself what is my selling point? It could be your brilliant grades, it could be the type of companies you worked in eg Mckinsey and the likes..

It could be your achievement at work eg Bringing in $10m contracts annually. Find your unique selling point and hammer on it. Don’t bother to highlight everything. Find the strongest and amplify.

Cover letter: This one for me, i think many Nigerian immigrants fall by the way here. I have helped with so many cover letters for guys on here that I can tell you the first thing is; WRITE SHORT SENTENCES AND KEEP IT SIMPLE!

In my advices, I say a page and three paragraphs.

First paragraph, introduce yourself. Second Paragraph explain how your experiences are relevant to the job requirements. This means you should have the job ad side by side while writing this and be sure to use the same words as written in the job ad.

Third paragraph is for highlighting why you want to work in this company. I advice putting facts about the company that are not in the company description in the job ad. For example how you think a company who won best place to work in the city of boston is a perfect fit for you. Or putting facts about how the company’s goals align with your long term goals.

Now you have got all these in place, you need to let people know you are available. One useful tool is linkedin. Erroneously, we think LinkedIn is for sending CVs. Linkedin is best when used to form physical human connections. This is where western culture comes into full play.

Look at companies, you are interested in, look for the departments within the company you are interested in. Connect with the manager or the seniors (non-managers) in the department. Don’t bother with CEOs or Directors. They may read it but have no time to reply.

When I say connect, not just adding them but send them a message. Be direct, by saying what they do seems interesting and if they would like to explain to you over coffee or lunch. Don’t worry you will not need to pay for their lunch or coffee if they agree.

Some of the best work relationships you will have in the abroad start with a coffee/lunch. Trust me. During this coffee/lunch, the person will give you more info about the job or the job market in general. Even if you don’t have that particular job. You are now in the mental registry of that person, whenever the person hears of a job opening that fits, they will remember you. I’m briefly touching each points. This is not the medium to totally unflesh each point but I hope you get the idea.

Interviews: In business school, I was told that when called for an interview, the companies want you but are waiting for you to give them for a reason not to hire you.

Unlike Nigeria where dozens can be called for interview at the same time. Man-hours are accounted for in the abroad.

first interviews are usually impersonal and can be done at distance. However, the main interviews are more often than not a social fit test.

Therefore, I think it is very important to be natural, be yourself, be confident. Because, you will regret working in a place where you do not socially fit in.

That brings me to rejection; rejection never means you are not good enough. For one it could be that you do not socially fit in, it could be a problem of budget, it could even be a freeze on recruitment, it could be a long list of factors away from you not being good enough.

So heads up! Don’t let rejection pull you down. Keep moving, keep applying, keep meeting people. Most young nigerians are always discouraged by the amount of rejections they get but it really removes nothing from what you have to offer.

That Tunde whose CGPA is lower than yours got a job since does not mean anything in this zones. Just keep spreading your tentacles.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Bookmark this for 2020

Entry-level salaries of different companies in Nigeria

GT BankExecutive Trainee 222,500(net)

Wema bank ET full staff 175k net with 300k leave bonus

Chi LtdManagement Trainee 130,000(net)

Union Bank of Nigeria Management trainee 226,000(net)-The figure quoted for Union Bank is gross not net. As graduate trainee b4 confirmation u earn 196k and after confirmation the pay drops to 151k but wit upfront allowance of 350k every Jan 2nd and education allowance of 300k every Aug(How do you mean. Are you talking about the reduction of the pay after confirmation. If yes, then my explanation is this,in union bank,b4 your confirmation you are being paid all your gross payment on a monthly basis except for some few deductions such as tax,nhf,hmo and so on. But you won't be paid the upfront in Jan and education allowance in Aug coz they are part of your gross.but once you are confirmed,the upfront and education allowance will be paid to you lumpsum at the periods I stated above and deducted from your monthly pay.hope u got the logic)

Dufil Prima (Indomie)Graduate Trainee (Sales)142300 (net)

Pwc Entry level 150000

KpmgGraduate trainee 120000

Uba Graduate trainee 80000

Access Bank PLC Customer Care Officer Net 107000; Gross 117000
Access Bank Intern- 107,000.
Graduate Trainee - 236,000

Ikeja Electric PLCEntry Level Officer161000/gross; 139000/net

keystone bank Graduate trainee 127,000(net)

NNPC Customer Service Representative Gross #300,000 and Net #280,000

Zenith Bank Graduate Assistant Net 101,000

Orange drugs ltdManagement trainee 150,000

Ison BpoCustomer service representative46,000 - 50,000

Talenture groupRecruitment consultant250,000 net

Fidelity BankCall center agent85000

Stanbic ibtcinvestment research analyst130,000- 150,000

Dangote 600k experience hire

UBA is ,83000- There is newly revised grade structure and GT has been scrapped with ET being the first grade. And ET earns 143k.

ISON bpol 20k for trainee.....the highest they pay there is 46k for full time.

Non Academic - Admin Asst/Admin Officer II = 82,000 - 90,000 (Net)

Academic - Graduate Asst = 85,000 - 95,000 (Net)

Assistant Lecturer - 105,000 - 115,000 (Net)

Allianz insurance management trainee #150000

Am waiting to see MTN, Airtel, Glo, shevron, agip and M0bil-anyone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
Free CV Template
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QZEhuaRQVv95Ul3ieQ7jgkLBInf7_dzH

I have officially closed for the year� Enjoy your holiday
Free-CV-template 1.docx
drive.google.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by 5eptember: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Company : A fast growing engineering company
located at 151 Akowonjo-Egbeda road.

Job application : young and productive sales marketer needed, for an engineering company Rio-Weighing system.

Available position : Sales Marketer
Job description : responsible for distributing a company’s goods and services to consumers. To meet all sales objective, determine market
demand, identify potential market segments, establish pricing strategies and set sales targets. Direct sales activities,
analyze buying trends and track consumer preferences. Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits,
maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.Implements and adheres to company policies
and procedures.

Qualification : Hnd, and Bachelors degree holder.
Note : All interested applicant are to send both CV and Application letter to the company mail
Contact information : info@rioweighing.com
rioweighing.systems@gmail.com
Closing date : 4/01/2020
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Accountant Needed in Abuja

Min of 3 yrs of experience

BSC Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or any related course

Must have knowledge of Quickbooks, be able to prepare financial statements, understand taxation & regulatory compliance

Send CV to contactus@spytechng.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Dear Young Professional,

When starting out, try not to turn down offers because pay is low.

Can be hard, but

- Experience
- Network Base
- Work Capacity
- On the job training
- New Learning Opportunities

...can be gained on the job which can create career building blocks.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Corper Needed in Abuja

If you currently don't have a PPA; this is for you.

Job Title: Admin Assistant/social media

Sustainable for graduates looking to work as administrators. You would be responsible for drafting, preparing written comm, for internal, external & online comm.
Should not be over 3months out of camp.

Send cv to: contactus@spytechng.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Vacancy for a Customer Support Officer for a multinational Appliances Company, (Service Center Unit)
Ideal candidate should be from an appliance company so he can effectively provide L1 support
If interested send CV to Freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounting and Admin Officer

Job Descriptions

Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management, reconciliation, financial reporting and balance sheet management.
Monitoring of operation cost.
Prepare and review monthly payroll.
Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
Controlling expenditure
Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
Ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company
Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly report.
Requirements

ONLY female candidates should apply
Age range: 22-30
Experience: 3 Years minimum
Qualification: HND minimum
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info@saragrong.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2020
A reputable HR Consulting firm located in Lekki is currently seeking to recruit a BATCH C 2019 female Corps member who has passion for Human Resource Management. The ideal candidate should be serving in Lagos and currently seeking for a primary place of assignment.
Interested candidates should send their cvs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org using “CORPER(LEKKI)” as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2020
Dear fresh graduate and Job seekers. May you be favoured this year but note this vital information;

1) Review your CV or Resume: Remove KEYWORDS that are no longer selling.
2) Note that a single Resume doesn't fit all job advert. A single coined Resume to an application.
3) Your resume should not be unnecessarily wordy.
4) Learn the usage of cover letter.
5) Know what you major in and out.
6) Have idea of environment, country and world economy and impart of things.
7) Learn how to use SWOT analysis.
cool Get a few new materials/ Clothes for interviews.
9) Go package your credentials (A clear bag is in line)
10) Develop boldness and courage.
11) Always pray for FAVOUR.

Credit: Ben Igbekele

4 Likes

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Wilson Anthony, [02.01.20 14:22]
If you’re a graphic designer with enough experience, live in Lagos and can work in Lagos. Kindly send your CV to tifefabunmi@gmail.com and attach proofs of your past works pleas

It’s a small firm tho, pay is 50k monthly.
VACANCY!!!
Are you a self-employed individual who owns a car and is looking for an extra source of income?? Then this might be for you.

Benefits include;
Renumerations btw ₦120,000.00- ₦570,000.00

Interested candidates are advised to send CV to: jobs.cowayneutratech@gmail.com
UPERMARKET Cashier/Sales Attendant needed!

Salary: 100-120,000.

Send your Applications to: Enejsupermarket@gmail.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
A HR Firm in Lekki Lagos is seeking the services of a Learning & Development (L&grin) Consultant to join our team.

Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar position (compulsory).
email cv to osayande.omoosagie@gmail.com

Internal Auditor - Lagos

What we are looking for:
•CA / Semi-Qualified CA
•CISA, CIA or other relevant certification is a plus
•1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit of reputed organizations.
•CV to oadeyanju@fosadconsulting.com use the job title
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
An Investment & Tech firm in Lagos, Marina, is in need of a Photographer / Videographer who can edit both photos and videos. Skills in content creation and social media management are added advantage. Send CVs to aanderecruits@gmail.com with Photographer as subject
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
We are currently looking for an Experienced Dispatch Rider.

Pay is 45k for the first 3months and salary to be reviewed after that.

Note: we pay early!

Call 07081502767 if interested.

Job Title: Telemarketer

Job Type: Full Time

Qualifications

• BSc/HND
• 1 – 3 years hands-on experience.

Deadline: 6th Jan, 2020

Interested candidates should email their cv to osayande.omoosagie@gmail.com with the job title "Telemarketer"

Vacancy!!
Role: Chief Finance Officer
Send CV to adetola.ibitoye@summitvision.ng

URGENT NEED FOR EXECUTIVE DRIVERS
Candidate who lives close to Ogudu Lagos is preferred
Call 08127725601

Apply for the role of Marketing Director with a Leading Multinational Food and Beverage Company.

Job Title : Marketing Director

Apply via fmcg@fmcgsearch.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
No employer will address you by the phrase " Dear Candidate", they will rather, and correctly use your name. I mean your formal name(s) you applied for the job position with.
So, if you asked me,beware of such invite grin grin grin
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
Dispatch Rider at Omoileri Entertainment Ventures

Deadline: 31 Jan. 2020

Candidates should send their Application, CV (in details)& upload or scan your recent Passport Photo to: ola@omoileriventures.com.ng Using the "Job Title" as email subject
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
*VACANCY- PERSONAL ASSISTANT*

•BSc in related discipline.
•At least 1 year relevant experience in similar capacity
•Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
•Female candidate are encouraged to apply

send CV to ogl.recruiter@gmail.com using *PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
An Investment & Tech firm in Lagos, Marina, is in need of a Graphics Designer with skills in Photoshop, Sketch, UI/UX. HTML, Corel Draw and Javascript are all added advantage. Send CVs to aanderecruits@gmail.com with Graphics Designer as subject.
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
*Finance Manager*
Festac/ Amuwo Odofin axis

- BSc/ HND in Accounting
- Must be ICAN Chartered
- Have a least 7 years cognate exp in Manufacturing, sales and distribution or related industry

CVs with *"Finance Manager"* as subject to: ngjobs@outlook.com
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
COMPANY: NEUTRATECH NIGERIA
POSITION: COMMERCIAL AGENT
SALARY: ₦120,000.00 – ₦570,000.00

JOB REQUIREMENTS
1.Must have completed tertiary education.
2.Must have a car and a valid driver’s license.
3.Must reside in Lagos state.
4.Must be available to resume immediately.
Interested candidates are advised to send CV to: jobs.cowayneutratech@gmail.com
For further enquiries contact; 08152876680

Application deadline: 3rd January 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with interview date, time and location on the 4th of January 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Please, you are advised to join the TELEgram group on my profile because I will not be frequenting the forum as much as I did last year
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Vetting Officer/ Dispatch Rider at International Masters Security Systems Limited

Applicants should send CVs to info@imssng.net using Job title as Email Subject
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
IntelitSystems Technology Hub Limited - Anambra

1.) Legal Adviser
2.) Computer Systems Engineer
3.) Program / System Analyst
4.) Junior Office Assistant
5.) Graphics / Motion Graphics Designer
6.) Graphics Designer
7.) Social Media Content Creator and Digital Marketer
8.) Front End Developer (Web Designer)
9.) Back End Developer (Web Developer)
10.) Network Engineer

CV to: info@intelitsystemstech.com.ng using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 by Olamsoh: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Urgently needed - We are hiring a Software Engineer in Lagos with
1. good understanding of JS
2. Typescript is a huge plus
3. Angular 7+
4. Ionic 4
5. Understands REST6. 2yrs + working experience

Send application to samdeniyi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

INEC Begins Election Staff Recruitment, Opens Portal / How To Answer The "Why Do You Want To Work Here?" Question In A Job Interview / Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.