Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Start Data Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Data Business In Nigeria (464 Views)

Start Data Selling With Zero Capital / Latest Way To Start Data Selling Business In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Data Sharing Business In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Data Business In Nigeria by Danoranking(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2019
[b]
Internet data bundle reselling business is not a new topic to discuss. I started this business since last year (2018), I have been making enough profits on a monthly basis.

I don’t need to tell you what this business is all about again, as I had already written about it. You can read the beginner’s guide to start data bundle reselling business in Nigeria here.

If you go through that article, you will understand how this business works and how to make something out of it in a very short time.

This article is all about how to be a standalone business person in data bundle reselling business field.

There is one thing I want you to know, which is very important:

ANYTIME YOU ARE SOURCING FOR INFORMATION, AND YOU GET IT FREE OF CHARGE ONLINE OR ELSEWHERE, AND THIS SAME INFORMATION IS HELD FOR PURCHASE BY AN INDIVIDUAL. I DO ADVISE TO GO FOR THE PAID ONE.

ESPECIALLY IF THE INFORMATION IS BUSINESS RELATED.
Why?

Paid information is tested by the seller. He/she will guide and explain to your understanding, and they are always available for support. That’s what makes it different from each other.

Though this is not applied to all information. But, when it’s business, I don’t go for free things.

For example, All guides purchased from me have lifetime support from me. I attend to every query my buyers send and I also help them. I do make sure what they pay for is worth paying for.

If you are just starting out, you can read the introduction article on data reselling business that I personally explained how you can start, and of course, how you can make more sales.

Enough of the piece of advice and story right?

Yes, now back to the main discussion.

I started vending data directly from networks myself and I took in all profits.

To get more awareness, I printed handbills that entailed my data prices and sizes and pasted them on walls around my college. Joined online groups (WhatsApp and FaceBook) and advertised there. Especially my school groups and I also give people who bring buyers commission like I had while I was new too.

With all these activities, I was able to get more sales and also more money daily.

On each sale, I was making least of N100 per sale and I do make over 20 sales daily. Which amounts to least of N2000 daily and #60000 monthly.

So, do you want to stand alone and call the online businesses a scam?

All these requires hard work. If you keep shouting scam, you are scamming yourself from earning opportunities without knowing.

Data reselling business is real and legit. It can make you a fortune if dealt with seriously.

Becoming an Independent Data Reseller
This is the only way you can take all the profits. The only way you can have lots of resellers to work for you.

You can learn this business directly from me at a cheap rate. I will let you know how to:

Vend all network data by yourself without visiting any website or contacting someone,
Where to buy bulk airtime at cheaper prices so as to maximize your profits,
To avoid restrictions so as to make enough gains,
how to capture more customers, resellers precisely.
Sell cableTV subscriptions.
send bulk SMS and make profits.
Sell VTU for all networks
Pay Electricity bills for people.
I made videos available for a better understanding. You will receive all the necessary information from me. Plus, lifetime support on this business.

How much does this cost?
This life time opportunity will go at a cheaper rate of just #1000 only.... (That is the least I can do it)
How do I pay?
You can pay to this account details (Acct name:imosemi Daniel
Acct no:2069841314
UBA)
How do I access the business guide?
After you have make ur payment, send a text message of this format to 08135398547
Paid N1000 Data Business Guide from Your Depositor name. Date of payment, Email address.
After your payment has been confirmed, your package will be deliver to your email

BELOW ARE MY CONTACT DETAILS:
WhatsApp/call:08135398547
Fb:imosemi Daniel

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For 15k (free 1yr Domain & Hosting Included) / [predict Your Future] 2020 / 5 Content Marketing Trends You Need To Know For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.