Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News (2552 Views)

MTN Ayoba App: Get Free 50MB Daily To Access Covid-19 Updates, Chat And More / Join Scooper Now To Earn Money For Reading News / Get Free DATA Bundle For Just Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News by Commando8: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2019
BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading
Making money online I’m sure is not a new discovery for anyone with access to the internet and this has actually helped some people make a living or at least sort out small bills by playing with their mobile phones. Now there are some serious ways of making serious money online which include blogging, YouTube and affiliate marketing and there are also not-so serious money making services online such as apps and websites that pay you for carrying out small tasks online which include taking surveys, clicking ads, and even reading news.

I’m introducing to you .the.. buzzbreak news app.

Buzzbreak is an application that allows you the read news and actually get paid for it. Buzzbreak is not the first app/website to do this and I doubt it will be the last. Though there are some interesting features of this service which inspired me to create this thread about it.

How It works:

Buzzbreak reward you with points for every task completed and these points are converted to cash which you can withdraw.

Buzzbreak offers three ways of earning points:

Reading news: once you open the app, articles are available for you to read and earn points. Once you open an article, you have to stay on the article for a certain period of time then you will be credited.

You also get free(gift) points at intervals while you are on the app. All you have to do is click on the gift icon on the bottom right and wait until the bar fills up. Although there is a limited amount of gifts you can receive daily.

Finally, their referral program. You get rewarded for referring friends to download the app and input your referral code. You are rewarded with $10 points for each referral and Your friends also get rewarded with $10coins once they input your referral code.

How much will I get paid:

Like I said, you are rewarded in points for your tasks completed. 2000points is valued at $0.02 and 10000 points is valued at $0.10. You get paid 200 points for each news you read and the free gifts also vary. You also get a whooping $10 points for every referral you get and you also get 1point for every 5points your referral earns. I know it doesn’t pay much but you wouldn’t be doing much either.

The site offers a generous minimum payout of $0.02(that’s right $0.02), and they pay you quickly(within 24 hours).

How do I start:

Download Buzzbreak app

Sign in with Facebook or Google account

When prompted, enter this referral code: “B05789788" to get free $10 points(PS I also get $10points ��)

You should see news articles which you can read for points

Click on “Wallet” menu to view your balance, activity and also to withdraw.

To gt your personal referral code, click on “invite friends” in the wallet menu

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 10 Lite For Sale / Scientists Develop T-shirts That Store Electricity To Charge Mobile Phones / Samsung Launches New Awesome Semi Flagship Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.