Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Jega! The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega! The Next President (373 Views)

Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / Nigeria Does Not Need Strong Leaders, But Competent Ones – Prof Attahiru Jega / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega! The Next President by obiekunie2: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Professor Attahiru Muhammadu Jega will be the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.

it may sound stupid now but lets watch and see.

The north will dump APC for Jagaban and the south-west and they will abandon PDP to Atiku Abubakar.

They will revert back to their backup party which never ever dies despite the fact that almost all other parties its age have either gone comatose or died a natural death.

The part is Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) - that is the northern party for ages and based on all indications, the north is seriously but silently upgrading the party so as to front it for 2023.

and the presidential candidate will be Attahiru Jega and the Vice presidential candidate will be either Chukwuma soludo or onyema Ugochukwu.

these two people marked out for vice president from the east are both well liked by northerners but they seem to like onyema ugochukwu more because has on several occasion shown deep love for the North.

MAJORITY OF THE NORTHERN ELITES ARE IN FULL AGREEMENT IN GIVING THE IGBOS THE VP SLOT because they all reasoned that they sincerely have no reason to fear the Igbos - in fact, they pointed out that an Igbo VP cannot commit the kind of crime committed by Osibanjo by sacking Mamman Daura during buhari's illness.

The North seems to believe that the Igbos doesn't have the tendency to back stab you like the yorubas.

they believe that the yorubas supported buhari based on the premise that Buhari will die in his first term in office and the Presidency will land in their hand. but unfortunately for them, Buhari survived his illness.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, MANY WILL TERM THIS A VERY STUPID POST BUT TIME WILL TELL - 2023 IS NOT THAT FAR.

1 Share

Re: Jega! The Next President by professorval1(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Time won't tell anything.

And like you said,
The post is very stupid.

What business has the two mehn you mentioned with the North, and why do you think the North likes them?

If you don't wear babanriga, and your name doesn't start with Abdul or something similar, don't worry. The north can't like you
Re: Jega! The Next President by obiekunie2: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2019
professorval1:
[s]Time won't tell anything.

And like you said,
The post is very stupid[/s]

I understand how you feel bro!

if am yoruba i will feel same way - but the fact is, the north don do una wayo! cheesy
Re: Jega! The Next President by crestedaguiyi: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Buhari did not only survive , he became younger.

sense fall on Nigerians
Re: Jega! The Next President by crestedaguiyi: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
obiekunie2:

I understand how you feel bro!

if am yoruba i will feel same way - but the fact is, the north don do una wayo! cheesy

you are a yoruba, which means you are a back stabber if your post is anything to go by
Re: Jega! The Next President by obiekunie2: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
professorval1:
Time won't tell anything.

What business has the two mehn you mentioned with the North, and why do you think the North likes them?

If you don't wear babanriga, and your name doesn't start with Abdul or something similar, don't worry. The north can't like you

if you want the north to like you, JUST SHOW THEM YOU ARE ON THEIR SIDE - by doing one or things to their favour.

these two men have shown much love to the north - soludo gave them huge agric loans at almost no interest whn he was the CBN governor.

and Onyema ugochukwu has on several occassions interceded on behalf of the fulani herdsmen both in Enugu, benue and ebonyi.

dont forget how the north took it uopn themselves to protest on his behalf in this his current problms with the USA.
Re: Jega! The Next President by obiekunie2: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

[s]you are a yoruba, which means you are a back stabber if your post is anything to go by[/s]

bia nwokem odi ka i laa kaikai nu tutu a! angry
Re: Jega! The Next President by helinues: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2019
Let him win the primary election first before taking him serious

(1) (Reply)

Ondo / Sowore Thanks Nigerians After He Was Released By The DSS (VIDEO) / Why Sowore/dasuki Was Released, Despite Not Accepting Court's Verdict - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.