Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management (584 Views)

Bank Services You Need But Don't Know How To Get It / Rejection Of Old N500, N1,000 Spreads As Nigerians Ask For Official Statement / Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management by Oshoboy01: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Corpers rate Access Bank services poorly as Nigerians blasts management

The national youth service corps members have rated one of the most successful banks in history, Access Bank poorly due to the inadequate services it provides and its sluggish transaction processing.
This is due to a survey that was carried out by this publication some months ago to find out which banks corp members enjoy and the ones they regret banking with.

Unfortunately, among all banks, Access Bank got the rashest reaction. Although , the bone of contention according to them was that the bank is the one that credits them last after other corpers must have gotten their monthly allowance days before, they also accused the bank of deducting illegally from their accounts.

Some of them stated that the bank has not given them a bad impression only for their service year but forever and some vowed never to bank with access bank again, making it known that immediately after Service, they will close down their account with the bank or abandon it.
In the same vein, Nigerians have also stormed twitter to lambast Access bank and named them among the three worst banks in Nigeria at the moment.
Read some comments below:

''Someone said Access Bank should close their Banks and start a Zobo or Kunu Company.

They will still fail to deliver the Zobo.''

''Access Bank charged me N168 for SMS alert fee.
You know what’s funny?
I don’t receive the messages on time''

''Dear Access Bank kindly give us back our Diamondbank we are tired of your partnership...Its choking you guys but I pray this letters finds you well.''

''Access bank is a very useless bank, the only bank that will be charging you monthly master card fee for July in November. I don't even understand them I have visa card, and they are charging me for master card, from next year I will stop banking with them porting to GTB''

'Access bank is the most useless Bank in Africa, Micro finance seff better pass una.''

However, all efforts to reach out to the bank management through one of its corporate affairs person, (Names withheld) proved abortive as mail sent to get the bank’s side of the story was not responded to.

http://trixxng.com/corpers-rate-access-bank-services-poorly-as-nigerians-blast-management/

1 Share

Re: Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management by Scout60(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
since access bank merge with diamond bank, network issues became one of their biggest problem. May we never merge with trouble
Re: Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
LOL access bank that refused paying me last month allawee
Re: Corpers Rate Access Bank Services Poorly As Nigerians Blasts Management by chigoziri2403(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Access bank merger with diamond bank is one thing i still cant understand

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Expands Footprint, Commences Operations In Cameroon / Change Of Name In Nigeria. / Free Export And Importation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.