Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. (638 Views)

Creative Designer/ Graphic Artist Wanted URGENTLY! / An I.T. Company Is Looking For A Creative Web Designer/graphic Artist / Web Designer / Graphic Artists Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by Yummy99: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2010
Do you have an education background in IT/Web development or design?

Do you have skills in Photoshop CS3, XHTML, CSS, Corel Draw?

Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in Lagos?

We are seeking a creative Web Designer / Graphic Designer with experience.
The candidate needs to be a very good designer, with COMMERCIAL experience (others with also be considered). The successful candidate would need to be able to work in a team, so excellent communication skills are essential to this job role and also be very creative.

Essential skills:

Experience in –
Photoshop/Flash/Illustrator CS3-CS5, Web Design, Creative Designer, Digital Designer, HTML, CSS, XHTML/HTML/CSS/JavaScript, Dreamweaver, Corel Draw.

IMMEDIATE START.

Please send your CV to :  greenmagicltd@gmail.com

Applications close : 01 – 12 - 2010

CALL 07054315886 for more info.
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by lightheart(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dis is an sms sent to me afta applyin to green magic. 2 days later, someone called from d office wit a white man's accent and a hidden numba to know if I'm still comin.

Congrats,you've been selected to attend the 1st stage interview,the role of Web/ Graphic Designer,10am on Wed 24th of Nov?10 @ 2/4,Oyesonuga Street,St.Augustine Plaza,Off Isolo road, Oye round-about,Mushin,LAGOS.Plz come with original & copies of your qualifications with 2 passport photographs & #2k registration fee. Slots are Limited please arrive early.

Doesn't dis smack of scam?? I guess 2nd stage wuld mean coming wit #4k?? God help us all. Amen
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by Yummy99: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2010
I GUESS YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH OR QUALIFIED , THE MONEY WAS FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE JOB AGENCY IF YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AT THE INTERVIEW AND WAS OFFERED THE JOB , PLZ CLARIFY ON ISSUES BEFORE U START SPREADING FALSE INFO AND THE REASON YOU WAS CALLED WAS DUE TO THE CALIBRE OF INDUVIDUALS DAT SHOWED UP , WHO ARE NOT UP TO THE STANDARD WE WANT TO EMPLOY HENCE THE REASON THE ADVERT HAS BEEN RE-POSTED ,

THIS SHOWS HOW IMCOMPETENT YOU ARE , AND WUOLD PROBABLY HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED THE JOB ,  lipsrsealed

AND FOR THE VOICE I REALLY THINK U GOT ISSUES AND ABSOLUTELY DUMB !!! @lightheart
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by afrobaby(f): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
Yummy99:

I GUESS YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH OR QUALIFIED , THE MONEY WAS FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE JOB AGENCY IF YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AT THE INTERVIEW AND WAS OFFERED THE JOB , PLZ CLARIFY ON ISSUES BEFORE U START SPREADING FALSE INFO AND THE REASON YOU WAS CALLED WAS DUE TO THE CALIBRE OF INDUVIDUALS DAT SHOWED UP , WHO ARE NOT UP TO THE STANDARD WE WANT TO EMPLOY HENCE THE REASON THE ADVERT HAS BEEN RE-POSTED ,

THIS SHOWS HOW IMCOMPETENT YOU ARE , AND WUOLD PROBABLY HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED THE JOB , lipsrsealed

AND FOR THE VOICE I REALLY THINK U GOT ISSUES AND ABSOLUTELY DUMB !!! @lightheart
@yummynonsense or whatever ur username is, money for registration? wat sort of a statement is that. It's not ur fault, it's the problem of the country, I guess you are one of the numerous jobless guys looking for people to collect money from to eat, not only 2K, but 100K.
Never heard of a real company collecting money for registration for a job agency or somethng, this is either primesolution or estherbreakthrough juniors,
Go get a life
Lightweight, u are damn smart and wise, thx, thumbs up for u jare
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by lightheart(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
Som sweet indomie jst enta belle now hence I'm lighthearted, ok ova to u yummy99,

I GUESS YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH OR QUALIFIED ,
. Keep guessing till ara piafukwa gi ishi (madness wipe ur head comot)!!

THE MONEY WAS FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE JOB AGENCY IF YOU WERE SUCCESSFUL AT THE INTERVIEW AND WAS OFFERED THE JOB ,
. So na so d tin goes?? Reputable agencies sort dat out once a candidate gets d job, I bet d oda 'unqualified' candidates must have done away wit #2k before u now disqualified dem?? Onye oshi di ka gi, cheap thief lyk u

PLZ CLARIFY ON ISSUES BEFORE U START SPREADING FALSE INFO
is dis d xtent of ur blindness cos I'm tryin hard to c d false info in d comment I posted. d day u'd b caught, may sledge hammer b hammered on ur nip.ples (if u r female) or ur di.ck (if u r male)
[/quote]

[quote] AND THE REASON YOU WAS CALLED WAS DUE TO THE CALIBRE OF INDUVIDUALS DAT SHOWED UP , WHO ARE NOT UP TO THE STANDARD WE WANT TO EMPLOY

For d whole lasgidi? No one reach una standard?? Na pencil nd slate una use for d interview ni?? I seriously u r d one who aint up to dia standards, condemned dimwit!!

HENCE THE REASON THE ADVERT HAS BEEN RE-POSTED , THIS SHOWS HOW IMCOMPETENT YOU ARE , AND WUOLD PROBABLY HAVE NOT BEEN OFFERED THE JOB ,  AND FOR THE VOICE I REALLY THINK U GOT ISSUES AND ABSOLUTELY DUMB !!! @lightheart
if u can seriously call me incompetent (correct ya own spelling), I'd sure b smiling, jst lyk mad pesin wey dey call sane man, mad. Seriously, I for go skool back lyk say u find me competent!!! u must b a blackbelt holda in d skool of imbecility!! Imagine yummy99 forming yankee, Enjoi!! Noin did u!!!!

@ afrobaby, its lightheart, not (lightweight) baby, I no dey kari weight not to tuk of lightweight oo, hehehe, I dey follow u for back oo!!! Chop knuckle, o jare
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by Blazing99: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
Kudos to Lightheart, u just busted a scammer endowed with poor command of English Language.
Re: Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. by lightheart(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
Kudos to Lightheart, u just busted a scammer endowed with poor command of English Language.

Egbon, no mind yawuyawu yummy jare!!! I even forgot to ask him d idea behind callin prospective candidates wit a hidden number, abi himdondeymadt ni??

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Latest Infor / Make Plus 100k Per Month Selling Plots Of Land In Lagos.confirmed / Urgent Sales Rep Wanted In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.