Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards (38961 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by ziegurf(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Which kind shirt be this Frank wear? Money never still they show for Frank body Abi na constant fasting cause am grin grin

...it's called gorilla jacket grin grin, na remaining pieces of the top material of aunty Ngo's blouse

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by bonnyhope: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Guy una see the boi shirt so?

Which kin style come be that one na?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by emmancipated(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
This one na shirt for Christian fathers, these are the kind of artefacts that should be in our museums
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Godhatesodomy: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Wow

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by tomdon(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Which kind shirt be this Frank wear? Money never still they show for Frank body Abi na constant fasting cause am grin grin

It's the kind of you people that equate good living with obesity not knowing that fatness is a disease. the young man is looking Sharp and fresh

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by randyhoff: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
Frank doesn't get old facially. Nice one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Olukoso1:

Go and win with your father and mother
You go fear reply laugh wan kill me !!! Nairalanders una get mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Halexgos3(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by ajealadick(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:
see as frank edward stand like her house boy
him no reach to be her house boy?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Olukoso1: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sapeleboy911:

You go fear reply laugh wan kill me !!! Nairalanders una get mouth grin grin grin
D guys dem na idiot
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by nototribalist: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:

I hope you don wash your leg today

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by losky83: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:
I Trust you.u 4 stand like house girl.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okonjo ruined Nigeria's economy. Let her sit down in one place abeg.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by alizma: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
The guy has been like that since. I remember in 2008 when he came to umuahia, that was when I knew why some ladies shed tears or faint when they see celebrity because I had to force the tears back. The whole stadium was filled and we were waiting for Frank(that was my first time of seeing him), I was surprise to see one slim boy in a simple shirt, someone that could have been mistaken for a house help if seen on the street without security men around him but when he opened his mouth, the glory of God manifested. No doubt he is gifted.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by foreshore(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:

You wey no know quality
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are you telling me that NOI didn't steal our yam in both OBJ and GEJ tenures....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Sholaco: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:
na celebrity jacket na grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Jack500: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
cRobo:
[s][/s]The only woman that would have made a difference in today's government

Why is Frank dressed like Michael Jackson

He can't even do a break dance[s][/s]

Trash and balderdash, as if she was not in the previous government, losers.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Nwaonyishi69: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Woman with brain. God who sent you to Igbo race be for ever praised. Your intellect is the fashion and the works of your life are the beauty god has blessed our people with. May God honour your father also because of your achievements.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by thorpido(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
She is so short o.Even Frank is talking than her. shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by nokatakata: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
NwaOhafia:

No be fasting oo... Some people don't just have that body for clothes. No matter how expensive their clothes are, it won't look good on them because of their physic especially slim people. another example is I GO Dye the comedian,No matter how expensive his clothes are, he still always looks funny. the money nor gree show for him body, na akpororo worst pass.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Thithi1(f): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Twale mama G��. Meanwhile, beautiful fabrics for the season and after the season is available. They are � quality wise. Contact me for pictures. We have cashmere, senetor fabrics, vintage fabrics, floral crepe, velvets, sampl lace etc. London used IPhone 8 Plus is up for grab
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Zinny25(f): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
what kind of shirt abi jacket is Frank Edwards wearing ooo.. is that Michael Jackson style
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
ghettokid1:

Very uncharitable words. Anyway it takes a houseboy to know a houseboy. Maybe you kuku be houseboy before. MUNTULA.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by webngnews: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by lucky4west: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
this woman short ooh...i have seen Edward the guy brief no be small him self be giant for where she de hhahahahahahaha
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by chewwie(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
The only person I'd vote for in a presidential election.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by LikeCool(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
Honestly, I don't just understand that Frank Edward's attire.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala With Frank Edwards by AmuDimpka: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Igbo THINGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Receives Operational Vehicles From Innoson / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos) / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.