Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? (493 Views)

**4 March Central Bank Of India Senior Management Answer Key 2023 PDF Download / Government Of India Fully-funded Phd Fellowships / Professoridea | Exam | Jobs | Admission | Career Guidance Portal Of India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? by goodspeed963(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
How to know your bank state bank of India Ifsc code?
Re: How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? by davidblack007(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
IFSC is an acronym for Indian Financial System Code. IFSC code is a unique eleven-digit number which is a combination of alphabets and numerals. It is used to transfer funds online for NEFT, IMPS and RTGS transactions. Usually, the IFSC code can be found on the cheque-book provided by the bank. It can also be found on the front page of the accountholder’s passbook. The IFSC code of each bank branch is assigned by the Reserve Bank of India. The accountholders can easily check the IFSC code of their bank/branch on the Reserve Bank of India’s website. Internet banking transactions for transferring funds, using NEFT, IMPS and RTGS, can’t be initiated without a valid Indian Financial System Code.
Generally, there isn’t any change or update in the 11-digit IFSC code. Recently, the State Bank of India changed Indian Financial System Code of its branches all over the nation after the merger with five associate banks and 1 other bank.
Re: How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? by PatrikStacy: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2019
goodspeed963:
How to know your bank state bank of India Ifsc code?
Ohh dude, I also recently faced the same problem and could not find my bank code. It all started with the fact that I wanted to make a large sum transaction to my partner for the work done through the IMPS mode, because it was Sunday evening. But in the last moment I remembered that I had lost my checkbook from the bank, in which there was IFSC Code. I didn’t know what to do and decided to call the bank, but they said that the checkbook recovery procedure is very long and that they can’t say the code by phone, as this contradicts the bank’s policy. After two hours of searching on the Internet, I came across one interesting site on which you can find IFSC of any branch of one of the six certified banks in India, in any state. I was just endlessly glad that I came across this site and was able to complete a transaction to my partner. So you can see the code either in the checkbook or on this site! So good luck!
Re: How To Know Your Bank State Bank Of India Ifsc Code? by JavieCoentr: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
PatrikStacy:

Ohh dude, I also recently faced the same problem and could not find my bank code. It all started with the fact that I wanted to make a large sum transaction to my partner for the work done through the IMPS mode, because it was Sunday evening. But in the last moment I remembered that I had lost my checkbook from the bank, in which there was IFSC Code. I didn’t know what to do and decided to call the bank, but they said that the checkbook recovery procedure is very long and that they can’t say the code by phone, as this contradicts the bank’s policy. After two hours of searching on the Internet, I came across one interesting site on which you can find IFSC of any branch of one of the six certified banks in India, in any state. I was just endlessly glad that I came across this site and was able to complete a transaction to my partner. So you can see the code either in the checkbook or on this site! So good luck!
Hey, it is actually nice, thank you for sharing. Didn't know that this is possible.

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Prayer Quotes That Will Make You Feel Great In 2020 / VIDEO: 9-year-old Boy Who Has ‘calendar Dates In His Brain’ / See Why Punctuation Is Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.