Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega (1727 Views)

What Jonathan Said About Young Anambra Billionaire That Built Most Luxury Hotel / 2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by godlyguy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
Former chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, has said that the prediction of US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on the disintegration of Nigeria will come to pass if care is not taken.

The former INEC boss stated this on Wednesday while speaking at Tell Magazine’s 20 years of democracy conference in Abuja.

Recall that the CIA had predicted that Nigeria would disintegrate in 2015 following the outcome of the presidential election.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan accepted his loss to President Muhammadu Buhari, a move many said averted anarchy and saved the country.

Speaking at the conference, the former INEC chairman said the country has witnessed some “reversals” in the progress it made during the 2015 elections.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/what-jonathan-averted-in-2015-may-come.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Dreal1247: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
If that is to be the solution to Nigerian problems, SO BE IT.

7 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by melodyogonna(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigeria has always been a matter of time. it's foundation was built on lies, deceit and robbery; and it's early years was filled with contempt, distrust and bloodletting.

7 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by booblacain(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hah! shocked Jegga, even you? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Fucck Jega.

2 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
So u knew Jonathan won?
It will hunt you for the rest of your life.

Look at all of them, falling down one after the other, u too sir, will reach the ground like the rest

Not a fan of any politician but I hate injustice with impunity.

This sorry ass of a man raped democracy. Guess we are all feeling the heat.
More heat loading.

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by teadrake(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
When you build a house on a shaky foundation, you'll soon know the result.
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by basty: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
sassysure:
So u knew Jonathan won?
It will hunt you for the rest of your life.

Look at all of them, falling down one after the other, u too sir, will reach the ground like the rest

Not a fan of any politician but I hate injustice with impunity.

This sorry ass of a man raped democracy. Guess we are all feeling the heat.
More heat loading.

Why cant you guys just understand simple English and stop putting emotions into everything?

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by godlyguy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
No comment
godlyguy:
Former chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, has said that the prediction of US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) on the disintegration of Nigeria will come to pass if care is not taken.

The former INEC boss stated this on Wednesday while speaking at Tell Magazine’s 20 years of democracy conference in Abuja.

Recall that the CIA had predicted that Nigeria would disintegrate in 2015 following the outcome of the presidential election.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan accepted his loss to President Muhammadu Buhari, a move many said averted anarchy and saved the country.

Speaking at the conference, the former INEC chairman said the country has witnessed some “reversals” in the progress it made during the 2015 elections.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/what-jonathan-averted-in-2015-may-come.html?m=1
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Everytime I wake up and realize I am outside Nigeria, I just smile and sleep for 10 more minutes

6 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
basty:

Why cant you guys just understand simple English and stop putting emotions into everything?
No emotion my dear.
It's only emotions to u cos it's the simple truth.

Let's see Nigeria conduct a 10% fair election in near future.its gone with the wind.
A country that should be progressing with the rest of the world, look at where it is.
Shame of a country.

And so u know, I voted where I live last 2 weeks. Took me only 5 minutes to walk in and walk out. No police, no agent, nobody except 4 staffs. Result were declared by midnight and voting ended by 10 pm.
It can only be a wild dream in nigeria.

Cursed nation. When people.complain it becomes emotions.

3 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Everytime I wake up and realize I am outside Nigeria, I just smile and sleep for 10 more minutes

And when u advocate for the right thing, they will tell u your emotion is running riot.

What they don't know is that most people that condemn them here are Nigerians in diaspora.
They will continue playing party politics yet won't leave diasporians alone.
Remove money diasporians send home and hunger will kill most of them.
Yet they have mouth to complain when u see black and call it black.
Sonofbitches

5 Likes

Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jega is looking for a way to atone for deliberately skewing the 2015 election in favor of Bubu
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by funmike83(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmm, passing by
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
sad

Jega should shut up before they will giv him Sanusi nd Dino Melaye treatment
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by owiko(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
My only happiness is that we are all in this mess together. The heat is for everybody
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Southsoul: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
That bloody fool was among the people who sold us out still talking from hiding place
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by oloriooko(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
See wacky source grin grin grin
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
We need to arm our self
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Miner13: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vortex369:
Fucck Jega.
WHY
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Phoenix1949(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
This isn't about emotions it's about our very existence, simply put why can't we have a peaceful election even in a ward election in this country, it calls for alarm.
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by godlyguy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
oloriooko:
See wacky source grin grin grin
Just imagine mr source
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2019
then tell those who are rulling us by proxy that power is not by force
Re: What Jonathan Averted In 2015 May Come To Pass If Things Continue Like This—jega by Obaakran: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
sassysure:

And when u advocate for the right thing, they will tell u your emotion is running riot.

What they don't know is that most people that condemn them here are Nigerians in diaspora.
They will continue playing party politics yet won't leave diasporians alone.
Remove money diasporians send home and hunger will kill most of them.
Yet they have mouth to complain when u see black and call it black.
Sonofbitches

oga I no dey support buhari and bad governance Sha o. some of us for naija here are well fed than una for diaspora o. you type with pride and is disgusting!

(1) (Reply)

"Buhari 3rd Term Agenda Is Coming Up In September" - Adaojo Victor / FG Please Pay Workers Our March Salary Before Shutting Down The Country / I Have Advised FFK That Marriage Is Not For Me-Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.