Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket (1214 Views)

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd / Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by thomzywezt1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Harrysong Replies to Timaya

Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by Kingosytex(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Songz is right. This noise is uncalled for.

You wear a jacket of N 2mill and i wear the one of 2K, they both perform the same duty of covering one's unclothedness and also provide warmth.

If both perform the same duty, then what is the fuss all about?

Make una de use una head...

6 Likes

Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by Goldencheese(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Omo, Savage reply.

3 Likes

Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by Flexherbal(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Remember your root !

2 Likes

Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
My t-shirt is 250naira for ikotun Market grin grin grin come and arrest me as if I go wear cloth if I die

2 Likes

Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by 21savages: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Savage thats me.
Re: Wow!! Singer Harrysong Shades Plantain Boy As He Reveals The Cost Of His Jacket by jcross19: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Goldencheese:
Omo, Savage reply.
see brag! the guy is using sense to say that is not using aba made , see small boys without brain.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Yoruba Actress Folorunsho Adeola A.K.A Arike Gold, Husband, + Untold Facts / Mercy Johnson Shares Adorable Photos Okojie Squad / Who Is Your Fashion Goddess? Toke Makinwa Or Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.