Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

It Is Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Well (128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Well by jonatoye(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: It is Well

WORD FOR TODAY
When the unexpected negative situation happens and various expectations are not met, faith proclaims and believe all is well. The Lord in His attribute uses both the good and the bad situation of life to work out His purpose in the lives of men!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I know the thought that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever your experience might have been, looking back through the years the fact still remains that the thought of the Lord over your life is for your good aiming towards an expected end. This is the confidence you need if you must fulfill your course in the land of the living.

Many times we may be tempted with respect to some situation in our lives to say God is not fair. The worst is most likely to happen to us when we make comparison with what is happening in the lives of those around us. Whatever the case might have been with you be sure of the fact that everything is working out for your good in fulfillment of God's purpose in your life.

When it seems you don't understand what is happening in your life be sure that God has taken it over to work out His good pleasure. If you must say something about it let it be: all is well.

As the year is running out don't forget that several lives have been lost already; if you are still alive then it's an indication that God is very much interested to make you see more of His goodness in the land of the living.

Prayer Point
Lord! I thank you for my life; I am very optimistic that all is well with me in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
Whatever your lot in the land of the living; it is well with your soul because His thought for you is of peace and a hope of a wonderful future.

Have a Peaceful Week Ahead!!!

(1) (Reply)

200 Evangelical Leaders Slam Christianity Today For Questioning Their Christian / Cleared / Hadith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.