Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry (1371 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / Requirements For Incorporating A Private Limited Liability Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by gabng(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2007
Hello,
I am currently have plans on how to register Limited Liability Company. Thus i would like anybody with useful information to as regards the cost should please help me out. Also, if there is any lawyer that specializes in it here on nairaland kindly contact me ASAP on 08052282951 (Gabriel)
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by ibkn(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2007
hi
my freind is a lawyer and am sure he can assist you. but u have 2 call me on 08053779782 so i can give u his no,
but call if you are serious.
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by canachy(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2007
I think you should visit the corporate affair commission's web site :

www.cac.gov.ng

I don't think you need any lawyer to register your business, just go to this site and see all it entails. You can still contact them if you are not satisfied with the info the site provides. Get their contact info from thier site.

SUCCESS in your prospective business venture.
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by ibkn(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2007
@ canachy
its obvois u not a lawyer or legally trained. u need a lawyer to sign ur registration documents. u cannot register a limited liability company without d services of a lawyer/solicitor or accountant. ciao
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by arorote77(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2007
gabriel you dan get intouh with me on 08037253836, i am a lawyer .
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by arorote77(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
Gabriel you can get in touch with me on 08037253836
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by arorote77(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
Gabriel you need to take a number of steps which inlude searching for the availability of the name you intend to use, filling the and signing the appropriate forms by a lawyer and filing the forms with the corporate affairs commision at Abuja. You must note that you need an accredited lawyer with the CAC to do all these. However if you need only a business name and not a limited liability company you can do the registration yourself from any CAC office in Nigeria. You can get in touch with me on 080837253836.
Re: Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry by Rlst84sale(m): 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
contact a lawyer, or if there is any lawyer on nairaland please help him.

(1) (Reply)

***card Fraud Alert*** By Zenith Bank / Is Soap Production A Profitable Business / We are looking for distributors for our eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.