Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In (575 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In by Duru9(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good day all my name is Jeffrey I'm from IMO state.

Please pardon my typo errors

In 2008 2 years after I finished my primary 6 due to family background I couldn't continue (though I did very well in school)
So I decided to follow an uncle who lives in ABUJA to the city to learn his business
He's into fabric business he sell fabrics for making dresses for ladies and making native for men
In January 2017 it was time for my settlement the issues of not having money came up that I should extend my stay to extra year but my family members refused especially my elder brother who lives in Lagos so he(my uncle) decided to give me 900k my brother asked me to come over to Lagos that he has agent that will process a travelling documents for me to go work in Oman. Unfortunately the agent scammed me and ran away with my money I was diver stated I had to start following labours to site to work I was getting small small money with the hope everything will be fine
But this year isn't that fair tonne at all, this December alone I don't have anything to eat, I can't even send my mom anything, my elder brother is married with kids things isn't really fine with them too

Please Nairalanders I'm not asking for money, all I need is work any kind of work to sustain myself

I'm very good in driving and I've my drivers license

If run a fashion house and you need someone that can help you source fabrics I can do that aswell I know a lot of fabrics and I know where to get them in shopping centre Aba

I just completed 25yewrs this years please I really need to better my life please any kind of work I will do
I'm currently in a friend house in Abuja

From January till December it been easy for me here
Please help a brother

This is my number 09030753981
God bless you

Please I can work anywhere in Nigeria anywhere please
Re: Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bro, thank God you have stayed in Abuja now for over two years and you have understand lifestyle of Abuja, I stay in Abuja too am living in gwarinpa 3rd aven, bro better work is not easy to get in Abuja, Abuja is not about your professional but well connections, what am saying is leave Abuja and go to a state where live is not cost like Abuja because local house here in Abuja is from 35k above, which can start business in some state here in Nigeria, leave Abuja for now letter you can come back when u get some little cash, like me too am leaving Abuja for kaduna state inshallah in January
Re: Everyone That Keep Saying Suicide Is Not Option Please Come In by Duru9(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Bro, thank God you have stayed in Abuja now for over two years and you have understand lifestyle of Abuja, I stay in Abuja too am living in gwarinpa 3rd aven, bro better work is not easy to get in Abuja, Abuja is not about your professional but well connections, what am saying is leave Abuja and go to a state where live is not cost like Abuja because local house here in Abuja is from 35k above, which can start business in some state here in Nigeria, leave Abuja for now letter you can come back when u get some little cash, like me too am leaving Abuja for kaduna state inshallah in January

You're right sir

Me I don't mind if I get connection anywhere in the country to come and work

(1) (Reply)

Scream Some More! Our Most Beloved (and Hated) Kiss Cartoon Villains! / Make Money While You Sleep In 2020...this Is For Business Minded People RAGP / Shipping From Nigeria To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.