Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars (40115 Views)

Noise Pollution: Lagos Shuts Quilox Club / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2019
NGRsenate:
Lol

If the police can gallantly and confidently bully a whole lawmaker, who are we the masses to shout #ENDSARS
Your comments are embarrassing to this nation. A Lawmaker is not above the law. There are traffic laws and environmental laws and he ought to obey them. A Lawmaker should be bullied and disgraced and rights and priviledges withdrawn from him if he indeed does a disgraceful thing especially failing to uphold the sanctity of the law. I support SARS on this one.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by King44(m): 2:04am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

You lack the mental capacity and intelligence to engage me.
you that have the mental capacity and intelligence can't you see the rubbish you wrote? it doesn't justify anything and it makes no sense
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2019
King44:
you that have the mental capacity and intelligence can't you see the rubbish you wrote? it doesn't justify anything and it makes no sense

If you believe Buhari is a clone, you are not mentally fit to be typing here.

2 Likes

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by carlos1(m): 2:06am On Dec 24, 2019
I love dis akin alabi eh
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by King44(m): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

If you believe Buhari is a clone, you are not mentally fit to be typing here.
hahaha sarcasm if Buhari is called a clone why won't I believe are you talking about someone who seems to have human feelings and affections and for that reason elected only for him to ride on people who elected him without human feelings bro if it's possible he should be called a clown I would still believe cos that is what he is, he is not who he should be or what people expected him to be he is a joke, clown, clone any word that can be used to discredit him I still believe so you lack the mental capacity to understand my view I choose what I believe if you can't comprehend broaden your view and stop being narrow minded
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by IgboSomalia: 2:17am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
King44:
hahaha sarcasm if Buhari is called a clone why won't I believe are you talking about someone who seems to have human feelings and affections and for that reason elected only for him to ride on people who elected him without human feelings bro if it's possible he should be called a clown I would still believe cos that is what he is, he is not who he should be or what people expected him to be he is a joke, clown, clone any word that can be used to discredit him I still believe so you lack the mental capacity to understand my view I choose what I believe if you can't comprehend broaden your view and stop being narrow minded
[/s]
Punctuate properly and insert proper paragraphing. Stop typing as if you're an illiterate.

If I tell you that you lack the mental capacity to post here, you'll start crying again.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by nextstep(m): 2:17am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Let me respond to each of your rantings one by one.

1. Line 1 is irrelevant. I don't share the misfortunes of your father.
2. Abia doesn't have enough oil to fry the egg of a chicken, not to talk of feeding anyone.
3. You are Ijaw. I've seen your rants here when Binis punished your people in Edo.
4. Ijaws aren't the richest. As at when Awolowo landed in Ijaw land with helicopter in the 60s, Ijaw children were attending school stark naked without clothes. There is no Ijaw man in the list of top 10 richest Nigerians. Which most blessed tribe? Let Igbos hear you.
5. Ijaws are not the strongest in Delta state, not to talk of Nigeria. In 2001, OPC killed plenty of them in Ajegunle when Ijaws started attacking Yorubas. Just recently, the Ọba of Benin threatened to deal with you guys over the Gelegele land issue. Didn't you cowards shut up?

So, my friend, Tompolo from the "bravest" tribe is still on the run. He dare not say this nonsense you're saying. Asari nko? Ordinary policemen are now slapping his fat head. The only people he can threaten are the old gluttons in the Ohaneze. grin

Ol boy sofry sofry na... you wan make e cry? Chai!!! you too get mouth. I like this yab die. grin grin
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by King44(m): 2:30am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]
Punctuate properly and insert proper paragraphing. Stop typing as if you're an illiterate.

If I tell you that you lack the mental capacity to post here, you'll start crying again.
lol just observed something it seems like never do well people are those people who finds wrong in anything and everything written by people who are doing well in life than them clearly you are one of them well I don't have time for all that cos I am not jobless like you so it is your job you can add the paragraph punctuations etcetera yourself and make it look like an application letter or proposal na your kpalava I wrote all that as a chat and not for marks or publication if you still can't understand you are jobless and a never do well and besides it seems you don't know the meaning of the word "illiterate" clearly your common sense no common you just go school ni
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 24, 2019
Humphrizy:
Shey I been talk say na bribe wey em police dey find

NPF and Bribe(ry) are like 5 and 6

The next post we go see before the end of today or probably tomorrow about this particular matter will be from NPF denying the fact that they want(ed) to collect bribe
It is Christmas time, olopa are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by nwadiuko1(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
try act intelligent at least sometimes
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Kingspin(m): 3:53am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:
The owners of the cars should be tried according to the Lagos State Road Traffic Law 2011. That way, they are either fined, imprisoned or suffer both.

This is Lagos, this is not lawless Abia Somalia where you do anyhow because you are a House of Rep member, your father is the Governor or your kinsman is a Local Government Chairman.

Guys, just for a minute imagine that Shina Peller was an Igbo man or Akin Alabi was an Igbo man. Our Wawa Somalia brothers would have written a petition to Benjamin Iwuayanwu their brother who is the Prime Minister of Israel as well as Donachukwu Trump.
Ibo man these and that.
Are they not other Nigerians leaving in a foreign man country, become a citizen of their host country aka another mans land.

You better find a way to solve your self problem. People can just be bitter for no reason? How did Quilox vs Akin Alabi case end up as ibo matter?
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Debaiz: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2019
executive12:

From the posted story, the Police asked the owners of the vehicles to pay #100,000 bribe each in order to retrieve their vehicles. It's not the Lawmaker they asked to pay #100,000 bribe.

Yes they did and it’s not a surprise to anyone cos we all know Nigerian police are corrupt. The question I found confusing is, how did requesting for bribe now turn to arresting of a federal lawmaker?

He must have gotten angry with the bribe request, then order his boys to start driving away those cars cos he must have believed that with his position as a lawmaker he can get away with it.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Ladycewhy(f): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

I hear the stars align every decade. 2020 is the beginning of a new decade ,please let it align with your senses .You lots irk me on this forum.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by crestdevelopers: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2019
xtivin2:

Until these lawmakers empower citizens with laws to check police activities like in the developed world, police intimidation will continue to exist. In the US, cops are equipped with badge cameras and citizens allowed by law to record police conversations in camera. These are just but a few measures we can use to check our police. Am sure we are gradually getting there as even the rich and those politicians are feeling the heat.
is a lie ohh we are not getting there! The mata dey complicate on a daily!!
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by crestdevelopers: 6:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Ladycewhy:
I hear the stars align every decade. 2020 is the beginning of a new decade ,please let it align with your senses .You lots irk me on this forum.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by EagleNest(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

It seems your beat in BMC is to mingle comment with your insatiable love for Igbos? I wish you can extend the same love to other tribes.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by BabbanBura(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Caustic001:
A lot of dumb people on this thread, pay them no attention

Thanks Bro
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by gazza07(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Shut up and pay the bribe! Ordinary citizens are paying daily for offence they didn't commit. U and shina peller have the money in quantum, so why the fuse if not clout chasing? What have u done in the house to checkmate police pexcessiveness? Now that it involves one of your own, u are seeking public sympathy.. ara rachakwa gi anya there!
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by DexterousOne(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

What is this one saying
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by DexterousOne(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Caustic001:
A lot of dumb people on this thread, pay them no attention

Very dumb and hopeless people
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by DexterousOne(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Kingspin:
Ibo man these and that.
Are they not other Nigerians leaving in a foreign man country, become a citizen of their host country aka another mans land.

You better find a way to solve your self problem. People can just be bitter for no reason? How did Quilox vs Akin Alabi case end up as ibo matter?

Seeing Igbos do well in Lagos traumatises many of them

Don't you know?
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by mercyland93(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Just imagine Nigerian police of nowadays and they will tell u bail is free....

On a quicker note, @ Akin Alabi, ur twitter statement is full of mistakes. Don't u have handlers to ur twitter page....
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by emmykey0128(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Nigerian police can lie for Africa, 50 thugs who counted them? Na wa o
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by pacificom: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2019
salford1:

If you park in a designated spot but without displaying a paid ticket, then you get a fine. Fine would be around x 30 of what you were meant to pay for parking.

If you parked your vehicle where you are not supposed to, irrespective of having a paid ticket or not, your vehicle will get towed, and you will pay a fine plus towing fees. You will also pay a daily storage fee at the location where your car was towed to.
Surety, your last paragraph was popularly executed in Oyo state during the administration of Gov. Ajimobi. Nigerians need to get reformed socially and start learning to be a law abiding citizen.
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Bleiz(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Hahaha! You cracked my ribs
Re: Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars by Generalyemi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

from your write up..

you are a poor man or average salary earner..

what will you tell your kids, which excuse do you have,, leave igbo matter go huzzle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.