Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

OIL PALM - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / OIL PALM (706 Views)

Nifor (nigerian Institute For Oil Palm Research) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OIL PALM by obxddon(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2010
My good people,I want to go into oil palm business and I want to process all the products,that is the oil,the shell and also the kenel.But I want to start with the oil process,that is the extraction of oil from the oil palm seed.

Please can any one help me with the following information:-

1. Is there a machine that does the extraction and also how much does it cost??
2. What is the cost of maintaining this machine,(if there is) and what does it use as energy??
3. In terms of conservation and storage what are the methods used??
4. What is the size of land required for this business
5. Which part of the country has a viable market for this.

As I said earlier I want to start with the extraction part first,please I would really appreciate it if any one could help out.

My email address is omojesu89@yahoo.com

Your comment,advise,answers as well as criticism is welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Contract Breach: Us-based Nigerian Student Wins Case Against Emirate Airline. / Career As An Environmental Toxicologist / How To Write A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.