Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 (55743 Views)

Liverpool Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (1 - 0) On 29th December 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool : Carabao Cup (5 - 0) On 17th December 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (5 - 1) On 29th December 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2019
Freshprince91:

When that one happen for yesterday match?
C'mon dude!!! Assume say Chelsea no be ur club, tell me Jorghino's tackle doesn't warrant a second booking and a red card. What stops the VAR officials from telling the ref to rescind his decision?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by Andrez123(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
they support a mediocre tout club. Na so them be. They remember how mediocre they are beside far greater clubs and they get overly hostile
Well I don't think it has anything to do with the mediocrity of their clubs, it's just them, some people on social media are uncouth and abusive when interacting with others.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by Gideoniteprime4: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Poor poor poor display from Arsenal

2-1

a very poor one i can belief that chelsea broke you fucking guys face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
chelsea’ Success. Remind me of the height of Chelsea’s success. Remind me of Chelsea’s best season ever! grin grin

“Chelsea’s success”

Dear fans of European elite clubs. A chelsea fan has used the most oxymoronic phrase here on nairaland ooo. “Chelsea’s success”

I think I prefer “black light”
In the last 15 years that Arsenal has caused you so much frustrations, you know what Chelsea has won ... EPL titles and UCL trophy.
Your pain with Chelsea’s success has caused you to
1) Change your NL handle to reflect your inner rage
2) Change your gender (possibly bringing out your effeminate side)
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Chelsea is a shitty club, yet you run around like a lunatic around their thread? You created a moniker about them and spend 90% of your time in their thread? Which sane person does that?

Just like me claiming Norwich is a shitty club, yet my life revolves around them, write epistles upon epistles about them?

Lol
Chelsea is living in his head 24x7 that he changed his moniker and his gender!
This is what has been happening to some Gunners oh grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

In the last 15 years that Arsenal has caused you so much frustrations, you know what Chelsea has won ... EPL titles and UCL trophy.
Your pain with Chelsea’s success has caused you to
1) Change your NL handle to reflect your inner rage
2) Change your gender (possibly bringing out your effeminate side)
grin grin grin
did you give me an initial masculine side?

Mediocre club fan! The man who invented football 15 yrs ago.

No history No present.

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mediocre club chesi.

No history
No present.

Not to worry. There may be a future ( in a million years time)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
did you give me an initial masculine side?

Mediocre club fan! The man who invented football 15 yrs ago.

No history No present.
I cannot give you a masculine side if you choose to set your gender to Female ... come here when your Gunners win an EPL title in the next decade grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

I cannot give you a masculine side if you choose to set your gender to Female ... come here when your Gunners win an EPL title in the next decade grin
choose? Do you now choose gender?

I’ll be here till Chelsea matches Aston Villa in greatness!

Operation Chelsea must be great! Lolz grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
choose? Do you now choose gender?

I’ll be here till Chelsea matches Aston Villa in greatness!

Operation Chelsea must be great! Lolz grin
Tell me, do you you wear a skirt ... why did you set your profile gender to female? Or do you feel feminine inside? Is that what 15 years of Gunner frustration has done to you?? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Tell me, do you you wear a skirt ... why did you set your profile gender to female? Or do you feel feminine inside? Is that what 15 years of Gunner frustration has done to you?? grin grin grin
let’s just say it’s what a lifetime of raping Chelsea has caused.

Chelsea must be great “someday”. Amen! cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
let’s just say it’s what a lifetime of raping Chelsea has caused.

Chelsea must be great “someday”. Amen! cheesy grin
Ha ha ... your Gunners have surely caused you psychosis ... you have only “raped” yourselves. Yesterday was a classic example.
Don’t worry dude, commot your skirt and use it as a towel to soak those salty/angry tears grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Ha ha ... your Gunners have surely caused you psychosis ... you have only “raped” yourselves. Yesterday was a classic example.
Don’t worry dude, commot your skirt and use it as a towel to soak those salty/angry tears grin
las las na google go clear your doubt.

May Chelsea be great in our lifetime. Amen!

Tout club!
No history No present

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
las las na google go clear your doubt.

May Chelsea be great in our lifetime. Amen!

Tout club!
No history No present

grin grin
Yes, google confirmed that Chelsea beat Arsenal yesterday
Google also confirm that Arsenal has not won any EPL titles in 15 years grin
See how the Gunners have frustrated you finish ... you changed your NL handle and then changed your gender too grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Yes, google confirmed that Chelsea beat Arsenal yesterday
Google also confirm that Arsenal has not won any EPL titles in 15 years grin
See how the Gunners have frustrated you finish ... you changed your NL handle and then changed your gender too grin grin grin
you forgot to add what google revealed, as to which of the two clubs is more successful.
You also refused to check my real gender and the club I support. cheesy grin

E pain am!

No history No present

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
you forgot to add what google revealed, as to which of the two clubs is more successful.
You also refused to check my real gender and the club I support. cheesy grin

E pain am!

No history No present
Yes Google does talk about Arsenal's rich history ... Google also does talk about Arsenal's suffering the last 15 years. These 15 years of suffering caused you to create a handle expressing your frustration and to make matters worse it caused to to even change your gender online. Chelsea is living in your Gunner head rent free 24x7 grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Yes Google does talk about Arsenal's rich history ... Google also does talk about Arsenal's suffering the last 15 years. These 15 years of suffering caused you to create a handle expressing your frustration and to make matters worse it caused to to even change your gender online. Chelsea is living in your Gunner head rent free 24x7 grin grin

No history no present

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
No history no present
How many UCL titles have your Gunners won?? ZERO grin grin grin
This is why you changed your handle and your gender, 15 years of suffering grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
How many UCL titles have your Gunners won?? ZERO grin grin grin
This is why you changed your handle and your gender, 15 years of suffering grin

No history no present.

Chronic rape victims.

E pain am! grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:

No history no present.

Chronic rape victims.

E pain am! grin
How many UCL titles have your gunners won? How many EPL titles in the last 15 years?
Why are you bringing up Barca or Man C ... concentrate on your Gunners or are you ashamed of them?? So ashamed that you changed your NL handle and even your gender grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
How many UCL titles have your gunners won? How many EPL titles in the last 15 years?
Why are you bringing up Barca or Man C ... concentrate on your Gunners or are you ashamed of them?? So ashamed that you changed your NL handle and even your gender grin grin
look at what people have done to your goal keepers.

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
look at what people have done to your goal keepers.
Look at what Chelsea did to your Gunners ... you are in that thread and it pains you grin grin grin
15 years of suffering made you change your handle and gender grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Look at what Chelsea did to your Gunners ... you are in that thread and it pains you grin grin grin
15 years of suffering made you change your handle and gender grin

No history No present

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
DownChelsea:
No history No present
None of your posts contain Arsenal ... you are ashamed and have rejected your club grin grin grin
15 years of suffering grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
None of your posts contain Arsenal ... you are ashamed and have rejected your club grin grin grin
15 years of suffering grin grin grin

No history No present

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
No history No present
sorry to bring back your nightmare of Europa final 2019 ... even that junior trophy Chelsea wicked you by pumping 4 goals in your **** ... and your frustration continued grin
Read about it here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_UEFA_Europa_League_Final
You changed your handle, changed your gender and now wear a skirt grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 1:37am On Dec 31, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
sorry to bring back your nightmare of Europa final 2019 ... even that junior trophy Chelsea wicked you by pumping 4 goals in your **** ... and your frustration continued grin
Read about it here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_UEFA_Europa_League_Final
You changed your handle, changed your gender and now wear a skirt grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
Now you are jumping to Man U! Have you abandoned your darling Gunners? It is only mid-season ... they may be able to jump to 10th place and I will buy you Fanta so you can celebrate grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Now you are jumping to Man U! Have you abandoned your darling Gunners? It is only mid-season ... they may be able to jump to 10th place and I will buy you Fanta so you can celebrate grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by forgiveness: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2019
tsephanyah:
Goaaaal Arsenal 2 Chelsea 2

grin Your wish but it didn't happen. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
As usual, another non arsenal post. You are as boring as you previous NL handle. Which is why Chelsea wounded you so badly that you created this account and in just 5 months have over 4000 posts sad
Jobless Gunner boy wearing a skirt grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

As usual, another non arsenal post. You are as boring as you previous NL handle. Which is why Chelsea wounded you so badly that you created this account and in just 5 months have over 4000 posts sad
Jobless Gunner boy wearing a skirt grin grin grin

No history No present

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.