Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,566 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ (678 Views)

Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady / A Drunk Doctor Killed My Sister During A Fight With A Prostitute - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by SleekGist: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pastor Kenneth Onyeali, the general overseer of Christ New Covenant Church located in Umuagwo in Imo State, has been arrested by the State Police Command for reportedly violating a 10-year-old girl and her 16-year-old sick elder sister while claiming to be conducting ‘deliverance’ for the ill girl. Sleekgist reports.

According to the Nation, the sick girl, Loveth Emeoha, 16, from Umudagwa village, Apani community in Ikwerre local government area of Rivers State, was said to have a critical and complicated health issues that involved her legs that suddenly crippled her, forcing her to drop out of school.

Pastor Kenneth told the mother, Mrs. Ijeoma Emeoha to leave her sick daughter behind for some days so as to get her delivered from the sickness and after some days, the pastor also demanded that Loveth’s 10 year-old younger sister be brought to the church to look after her.

“The pastor I entrusted my sick daughter into his care and he was repeatedly defiling my sick child for days and when he got tired of her, he demanded that the younger one be brought to him and he continued from where he stopped.

“When my daughter complained after some days he constantly slept with her, Pastor Kenneth told her that that was the only way she could be healed of her sickness”.The victims’ mother said.

On how she discovered that her daughters were defiled, Mrs. Emeoha said: “When my 10 year-old daughter returned from the church, I decided to bath her myself.

“But, I saw her bleeding from her private part and the couldn’t allow me to touch her there. When I queried her, she told me it was Pastor Kenneth that used his fingers inside her vagina. She said the pastor told her that if she wanted her elder sister to get better, she must allow him to remove some evil spirit in her vagina”.

She said it was then that she rushed back to the church to take her sick elder daughter from the church only to discover that the pastor had been sleeping with the girl since she was brought to the church.

“When I confronted the pastor, he immediately refunded N30,000 I was charged for the prayers, begging that I forgive him. But I reported to my husband’s brothers who reported the matter to the police,” she said.

Mrs. Emeoha has reached out to the  authorities to assist her in getting justice for her innocent daughters who were defiled by the supposed man of God..

And according to sources, Pastor Kenneth’s wife had allegedly offered the Emeoha family N200, 000 to keep mum about the matter but they rejected it.

The State Police Spokesman, Orlando Ikeoku, confirmed the incident to our correspondent on Monday, saying it was a case of defilement with the consent to the victims.

“Though, the girl was deceived by the pastor into believing that she could be healed of her ailment through sexual intercourse with him. After three days of sexual intercourse with the pastor, the girl wasn’t seeing any improvement. She complained and had to report to her people,” Ikeoku said.

He added that the pastor would soon be charged to court at the end of police investigations.
See photos here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/pastor-defiles-10-year-old-ailing-sister-during-deliverance-in-imo/
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by ghettokid1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
what a crazy world we living in!. audio pastor
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chaii what is this country turning into may GOD strengthen us
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nawa ooo
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by Simplyleo: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pastor Kenneth Onyeali, the general overseer of Christ New Covenant Church located in Umuagwo in Imo State, has been arrested by the State Police Command for reportedly violating a 10-year-old girl and her 16-year-old sick elder sister
Just highlighting the keywords for clarity. cool

When our utopia dream materialise, cases like this will only exist in the zoo. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
ONE bullet to the back of the head of this demon in robe, no questions asked!
ONE bullet to the back of the head of this useless deluded mother, no questions asked!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by SniperSmurf(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2019
This is why some so called men o god will never know peace! Wtf! angry

Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by Essential(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Award winning rapist of the year. I hope somebody will do justice by cutting his dick.
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by Jabioro: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2019
This days.. nothing like pastor should be acknowledge for any serious under taken..
Re: Pastor Defiles 10 Year-old, Crippled Girl And Her Sister During ‘deliverance’ by SuperiorMind: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Simplyleo:

Just highlighting the keywords for clarity. cool

When our utopia dream materialise, cases like this will only exist in the zoo. cool
I pray soon

(1) (Reply)

Car Snatching At Lagos/ibadan Expressway / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Set To Appear In Court / "Gtbanks Nationwide Is About To Be Robbed" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.