Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice (231 Views)

Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / Please I Need Advice On KENYA / Australia Or Dubai, Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by itzjustine1: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2019
A man from my village wants to help me and my friend to travel abroad and hustle... But he gave money to someone that made him to spend more than what he expected, later the travel went through but we're deported. and he's not willing to continue with it ... So I want to know if there is any country that will be more cheaper so that we can convince him to help us once more And am confused on which country I will travel to if he agrees.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Advice by Phelixblaq(m): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2019
Sorry, which country were you deported from and why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Die, 12 Others Injured In Zamfara Road Crash / NAMA Installs New Landing Aid At Enugu Airport. / Two Coronavirus Cases Confirmed In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.