Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son (2793 Views)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son by AmeboBook: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Wizkid is well documented to have said comparing him to Fela is disrespectful as the Afro Beat legend is his idol. We agree with him as their names should not ever be put together in the same sentence as far as talent/music is concerned. The "Fever" hitmaker genuinely needs to even cross that Burna Boy hurdle as the "Ye" crooner is by far the greatest in Africa as far as talent and star power is concerned.

Burna's music is way ahead of that of Wizkid, Davido, Zlatan, Naira Marley and Rema. In this moment, Burna Boy is alone up there as far as music is concerned. That said, Paschal Chubuike Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, thinks Wizkid looks like Fela in a photo which shows the singer and his son, Zion, shirtless. He wrote in the comment section, "Fela" and it got a lot of positive responses.

Use link for full coverage.

https://www.amebobook.com/cubana-chief-priest-thinks-wizkid-looks-like-fela-in-shirtless-photo-with-his-son-zion-60958.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son by Goldencheese(m): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Perception is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2019
So should I go and kill my Christmas goat this early morning with this news.....

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Thinks Wizkid Looks Like Fela In Shirtless Pic With His Son by Spready: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2019
WHATSAPP US shocked shocked.. WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/HRS shocked smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Make Love In A Way That Is Appropriate For Our Age- Joke Silva / Bobrisky Cries Out In Cell Over Excruciating Pains From Pile / 50 Cent Slams Lil Wayne For Taking Picture With President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.