Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Indigestion And Gas? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Get Rid Of Indigestion And Gas? (665 Views)

Do You Want To Invest In The Global Oil And Gas Industry , With 2.5% Daily Roi / Ogidigben Oil And Gas Industrial Park To Be Revived / Oil And Gas Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Indigestion And Gas? by atarahmichal: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Digestion is important because your body needs nutrients from food and drink to work properly and stay healthy. Proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins minerals and water are nutrients. Your digestive system breaks nutrients into parts small enough for your body to absorb and use for energy, growth, and cell repair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMoXfUqDVcU
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Indigestion And Gas? by SeedofDavid: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2019
eliminate carbs, incorporate pro biotic rich foods in meals, get apple cider vinegar.

(1) (Reply)

Year 2020: Explore Bakery Business And Thank Me Later / Affordable Land In Abeokuta / Bright Prospects For Nigerian Stock Market In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.