Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Study Or Move To Canada - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Study Or Move To Canada (438 Views)

Steps To Relocate To Canada Via The Study Route This Year / Read This If You Love The Canadian's Culture And Want To Relocate To Canada / Relocate To Canada Without Ielts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Or Move To Canada by cooooooks(m): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Do you want to move to Canada or study in Canada?

I am a Nigerian based in Canada who has helped various family and family friends look for and find study programs abroad, Canada, USA & Europe.

I will limit this service to Canada only for now.

You don't need billions or hundreds of millions to move to the country. Contact me today and we will set up an appointment.

Cheers.
Re: Study Or Move To Canada by tobby20: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
So how wouldnit be possible , I want to study there
Re: Study Or Move To Canada by cooooooks(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fill this form:

https://forms.gle/f7C4Aa9QffMZNpNZ9

tobby20:
So how wouldnit be possible , I want to study there

(1) (Reply)

Meet Amputee, Yusuf Who Voluntarily Sweeps Pedestrian Bridge Daily / Brief History Of The Popular And Brave Mandinka People Of West Africa / Masquerade Spotted Fixing A Car In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.