Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts (18504 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: Nigeria To Produce Drones In Near Future / Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C / Minister Of Science And Technology, Ogbonaya Onu Visits Governor Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by bluebay(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
I believe only fellow Nigerian will buy it .
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by hohafrank(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Where will the parts be sold?Who did this to us? Laughable.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by tunary(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Only the gullible will buy such parts from Nigeria
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Chidex50(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2019
EBMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1208047/nigeria-start-production-aircraft-spare-parts
THE MEANING OF HIS NAME IN IGBO LANGUAGE IS 'ONU=MOUTH'.AND HE'S LIVING IT!
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Ikpongiton: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2019
your name onu ,means mouth,but give us steady light and enough food first,
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by BBright1: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2019
EBMedia:

OK O how about bicycle or I pass my neibour spare parts.
The next thing PMB go change the man put mallam there
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by dljbd1(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Is this a joke!
It's not even April and you guys are doing April fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Balogunodua(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin Las las naija na scam

1 Like

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by jahsharon: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Racoon:
grin So Nigeria will no more produce pencil it's now aircraft spare parts? Stupid confused people in government.

Good news gives you high B.P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by dobosky(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2019
When we never fit they produce toothpick?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Btruth: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Joke of the year....... grin grin

........how we end up having comedians as our ministers still beat my imagination.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Pencil you promised we will start producing we never see na aircraft spare parts you wan begin produce ......werey! cheesy

EBMedia:

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by sacx: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Lol, when we couldn't even produce ordinary airline logo cheesy
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by donprinyo(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Chei, abeg stop dat joke
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by pheonixdld2(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Idiot minister always lieing. Where is the tooth pick and pencil production factories you talked about. Why this simpletons in government would think we are daft as them is what amazes me.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Chuknovski(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2019
All liers shall go to hell
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by adedayourt(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Pencil and toothpick u cannot produce, ya producing sparepart for aircraft.

iz it possible to make the spare parts for a machine u av zero knowledge how to produce

1 Like

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by tlarge1612: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
It is stupid to be stupid
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by oblaak(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Please after production, you people should indicate that it was made in Nigeria so that I’d avoid it while traveling

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by oyebanji(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Na dem o!

[qauote author=EBMedia post=85171383]
http://igberetvnews.com/1208047/nigeria-start-production-aircraft-spare-parts[/quote]
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by KEMISTR3(f): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2019
Aircraft or witchcraft?
Let them continue with their witchcraft biko.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Twofoursix: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2019
Some people are here saying we should start from producing bicycle spare parts first as if we all live in a world of mediocrity. Little proportion of a rear event can cater port us to where we could not imagine. How much more now that we have imagine it.
Aircrafts that we are seeing today was not invented in last hundred years. Ok does it mean before we will start manufacturing aircraft parts it have to take us more than hundred years. Capital NO. One of the quality of a leader weather good or bad is to cast out vision.
Nigeria of yesterday and today are not the same. To me Nigeria is moving forward to next level. Don't be surprise in next 10 - 20 Nigeria will be manufacturing airplane itself. Many people are schooling at abroad, example JERRY MALOU who is doing well with little thing that he studied at abroad. We have the money and the capacity to employ whoever that will teach us how to build aircraft parts.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2019
Coming from same man who said Nigeria to start producing pencils?
Sir we are still waiting for the pencils!
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by juanmiguel: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Please let me know before i board which plane carry Made in Nigeria parts.

hahahahaha
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by showafrica(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Please let me know before i board which plane carry Made in Nigeria parts.

Very important..
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Rolex66: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2019
A baby that walks before she crawls. Common keke parts are still being brought in from India and China.

Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by delawal: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2019
simple road una no fit build. now na aircraft parts. his many aircraft's dey naija sef
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by badman007(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2019
BlackSpanner:
A country that refines her crude oil abroad, imports tooth pick, pizza, apples, fruit juice, bottled water, biscuits, just to mention a few.

A country boasting of pencil production in this century wants to venture into aircraft spare part production. Maybe to be used by air Nigeria only.

A country still struggling to feed and educate its populace.
Where will the manpower come from. When we had to launch a satellite via another country in Asia some years back.

Why not venture into something mild like phone production or electronics.

Our politicians believe we are daft hence they can go on air and spew whatever they like to get some accolades. Who did we offend in this country.

What is the probability that this country will get better in the next fifteen years?

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by klufs(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Blizzykay:
They should start with car spare parts first. Hian
While we imprort bicycles
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by seniormallam(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2019
The young, good is good , agofure motors pls get ready to start receiving mass in flux of customers air travel is a danger now....... Manufacture wetin?
Re: Ogbonaya Onu: Nigeria To Begin Production Of Aircraft Spare Parts by Marvis4real(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
nototribalist:
But we haven't seen your scientific pencil
I wanted to ask this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Meets IGP Mr Solomon Arase At His Office In Abuja / Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) / Uche Secondus Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna With PDP NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.