Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Range Rover Autobiography Bags Award For Nigeria Luxury SUV Of 2019 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Autobiography Bags Award For Nigeria Luxury SUV Of 2019 (915 Views)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Autobiography Bags Award For Nigeria Luxury SUV Of 2019 by Automan001: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2019
It is undeniable that Range Rover is one luxury SUV brand that is highly coveted by most influential people in Nigeria. This explains why the Range Rover Autobiography model emerged as Nigeria’s “Luxury SUV of the Year” at the just concluded 2019 NAJA awards.

The SUV bagged this title at the NAJA (Nigerian Auto Journalists Association) awards event for the year 2019 which was held on Tuesday, December 17th at Eko Hotels & Suites in Lagos. Some of the dignitaries present at the occasion include Aliyu Jelani, the Director-General of the NADDC and many other important stakeholders in the Nigerian automotive industry.
The Range Rover Autobiography is a luxury vehicle that is also a high-performance off-roader. The interior is well-designed and boasts of top-notch modern equipment with good soundproofing.
See pictures below;

Check out More Photos at Source >>> https://naijauto.com/market-news/nigeria-luxury-suv-of-2019-5761

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does A Taxi Driver Make Daily / Help Me! Anti Pollution Fault In 307 Peugoet / My Toyota Camry 2013 Overheating What Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.