Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu (69599 Views)

HELP: My Package Sent From USA Is Hanging At The Nigerian Customs / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by nayolight(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
They are disgrace to the gods!
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Henri8: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
This life they can't kill their selves. Allow them to flex.
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by BOFREJO(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
nabegibeg:

This is lawlessness.

If that road on which they are standing should break and give way then sorry will be their case
the gods are not to blame
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by mozona(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
well this life is hard!
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by yunzy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
the gods are tired of trekking jor dey need a lift biko

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Kay25(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
monkey masquerades
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by seangy4konji: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Inside life..

You self see say ancestors get tired of buhari

Inside our buhari life.

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by delpee(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Spirits on the move. grin grin
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by kimlee3(m): 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
See how masquerade cute abeg, come Kogi if fear no go catch una
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by salford1: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin grin
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by samteebiz3: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ijaycool:
Men are broke. gods will go empty handed.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by samteebiz3: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
yunzy:
the gods are tired of trekking jor dey need a lift biko

Buhari economic policies change hands for the gods. Even the gods sef no see good food chop. Here is an example. See as dem dey jump for top of moving vehicle. Chai! Buhari no try at all!

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Igariga. grin grin grin
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by bindukwe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
midnighter:

So why are they still sacred?

The humans playing the idea aren't sacred but the idea itself

The king seizes being human once he ascends the throne.
That regard is where the privileges stem from, the same exact reason you sit there and listen to a man of God preach or teacher teach.

Or a parent parent you regardless of their flaws, because they are a persona for the authority they wield over you.

They embody ideas we have high regards for, probably because these ideas are regulatory by nature.

They are primitive ideas, scientific reasoning is just a very recent development..
How do you think the primitive man was able to conduct himself without science?
Culture wasn't a scientific discovery

Men never thought that way since time, we accorded personalities to ideas that regulated human behaviour.

I can get into this deeply if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by drlateef: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
TwoBottles:
The say "masquerades are ancestral spirits" but I once saw one taking pap and akara. Do spirits eat?

gods are eating fried rice these days.
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by donkossy(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
They can't be tired joor
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
bindukwe:

The humans playing the idea aren't sacred but

Yes! I'm interested. It's something for me to chew on
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by bindukwe(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yes! I'm interested. It's something for me to chew on

LOL. Okay.

can I recommend a book?

if yes,
Please read "Man and his symbols" by Carl Jung

I can send it to your email if you want.
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Frankcallys(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Haba!!! They for disappear and reappear where they are going nah. Masquerade wey no fit disappear, that one na masquerade?
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Kaybaba5(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Bi o se nre Ara Aiye be naa ni nre Ara orun

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Even gods don tire for Naija
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Godson32(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lazy masquerades, common teleport they no fit do.

1 Like

Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by press9jatv: 3:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Elvinho2244:

Them never see anything, this economy even animals dey hear am anyhow grin
yes soooooo
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Haforlaby777: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2019
why are these things embarassing their ancestors
Re: Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu by Konquest: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
press9jatv:
Two tired gods(masquerades) spotted attaching themselves to the back of a bus after a long day of hustle in Enugu!!!
Body no be firewood oooo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6XetGOJ2mO/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OSe6SEWO7E
The Gods are not to blame! angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos) / Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / 2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.