Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 (765 Views)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by amliftedhigher: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Fellow nairalanders join us in prayer for the repose of the soul of my father inlaw who died this morning. He was healthy yesterday, he finished furnishing their new duplex in the village last week for Christmas celebration and had plan to travel to the village with his family on the 28th, December . He was in charge of the work being done in his sons house . On the 28th November 2019 his wife leg was amputated @ FMC because of diabetes effects. Only for him to sleep yesterday and never woke up this morning. The worst is that my wife is heavily pregnant and her younger sister out of fear send her message immediately at 5am that their dad is no more. She is very close to her dad infact she was a middle man between her dad and brothers. She is crying too much. That is my fear. Even the mother case is also delicate because she is yet to know that her loving husband is dead. Pray for my family.
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
In as much I don't wanna participate in this trend making waves, I have no choice but to conclude and join them in saying;

"VILLAGE PEOPLE has finally got him."

May his soul rest peacefully.
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by Nekky5(f): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
I sympathize with your family. I understand how it is to loose a loved on especially in this sense but God will heal the wounds.just hold your wife now because of her condition. I lost my dear father 2 months ago.God knows!!

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by oxypressPlus: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Sorry for the loss bro. RIP.

To avoid amputation HBOT is the most reliable way to go.
Stress is also very dangerous. To prevent deadly accidents arising from sstress, resting alone is not enough. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is the best way to go.
I am putting it here so that people will not say they did not know what to do.
Once again bros sorry for the loss. May God grant him ethernal mercy.
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by amliftedhigher: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
oxypressPlus:
Sorry for the loss bro. RIP.

To avoid amputation HBOT is the most reliable way to go.
Stress is also very dangerous. To prevent deadly accidents arising from sstress, resting alone is not enough. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) is the best way to go.
I am putting it here so that people will not say they did not know what to do.
Once again bros sorry for the loss. May God grant him ethernal mercy.
Explain in detail what you mean by HBOT.
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by oxypressPlus: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
amliftedhigher:

Explain in detail what you mean by HBOT.
When one sits or lies in a confined space and the pressure is increased above anormal pressure, and he is given 100% oxygen to breathe; that is a hyperbaric oxygen treatment. It is not only for the visibly sick person. Anyone who wants to upgrade his health status can take this treatment. No harm. We normally breathe 19% to 21% oxygen. In hbot treatment we breathe up to 100% oxygen. Because it is under pressure the oxygen saturation in the blood increases several times over.
Increased oxygen saturation and increased barometric pressure work synergistically to create some positive effect on the healing process. There is no other medical treatment that does this.
If we relate it to amputation see what happens;
-diabetes destroys small blood vessels in every part of the body. This damage can be more severe in some organs, eg the foot or on a wound, the eyes- (vision loss), the kidneys (renal failure), the brain (diabetic neuropaties). Since the blood vessels are damaged the wound does not receive enough oxygen and blood for healing. The more they treat the more the wound continues to deteriorate as long as it does not get enough oxygen, This is why a reasonable number of diabetic wounds don not heal, and end up with amputatiin. The easiest and surest solution to save limbs is hbot.
I write this here because many patients definitely need this treatment and it is available.
HBOT is given by qualified physicians for serious issues like this.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by amliftedhigher: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
oxypressPlus:

When one sits or lies in a confined space and the pressure is increased above anormal pressure, and he is given 100% oxygen to breathe; that is a hyperbaric oxygen treatment. It is not only for the visibly sick person. Anyone who wants to upgrade his health status can take this treatment. No harm. We normally breathe 19% to 21% oxygen. In hbot treatment we breathe up to 100% oxygen. Because it is under pressure the oxygen saturation in the blood increases several times over.
Increased oxygen saturation and increased barometric pressure work synergistically to create some positive effect on the healing process. There is no other medical treatment that does this.
-diabetes destroys small blood vessels in every part of the body. This damage can be more severe in some organs, eg the foot or on a wound, the eyes- (vision loss), the kidneys (renal failure), the brain (diabetic neuropaties). Since the blood vessels are damaged the wound does not receive enough oxygen and blood for healing. The more they treat the more the wound continues to deteriorate as long as it does not get enough oxygen, This is why a reasonable number of diabetic wounds don not heal, and end up with amputatiin. The easiest and surest solution to save limbs is hbot.
I write this here because many patients definitely need this treatment and it is available.
Wow. If this is the way to go how come Doctors at the Federal hospital don't know this?
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by oxypressPlus: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
oxypressPlus:

Not every doctor knows everything that's why a doctor should always ask other doctors opinion when water pass garri. And that is the reason why we continue to be on nairaland. What you know we dont know one tenth; and what we know you dont know one tenth. Thats why people put heads together. Those very few who accidentally read my articles will never regret it. But I know there are a lot of misguided people here who don't understand.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by TheArchangel(f): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Myocardial infarction got him. Stress induced.
All those stressors just for him. Overwhelming.
Re: I Lost My Healthy Father Inlaw This Morning 24th Dec, 2019 by MariaAngeles: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nekky5:
I sympathize with your family. I understand how it is to loose a loved on especially in this sense but God will heal the wounds.just hold your wife now because of her condition. I lost my dear father 2 months ago.God knows!!
So sad sad
My condolences

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Five Abuja Residents Arrested Over Coronavirus Prank / Coronavirus: Nigerian Lady Confirms Death Of Cousin - Warns Blacks Not Immune / Coronavirus: 8 Symptoms Everyone Should Look Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.