Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Eye Redness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Redness (807 Views)

Help! I'm Having Eye Redness.. / How To Reduce Redness On Face, Irritation, Inflammation Instantly / Please Help A Sister I'm Having Redness On My Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Redness by seunmohmoh(f): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Some days back when I visited a friend, i noticed her left eye was watery and red and asked her if it was Apollo which she replied "no" that her optician recommended some drugs instead of eye drop.

Yesterday I visited a family and I noticed the same thing on the eyes of 3(Babies included) of the family member. This morning my sister complained of itchy eye, whenever she uses eye drop it becomes more painful.
These are the symptoms :
Teary eye
Itchy
Redness
Inability to open the eye clearly as time goes on.

I heard it's not Apollo so I was wondering if there's anyone who had the same issue and cured it, to help me with the cure. Be it herbal or medicine.
Re: Eye Redness by optm(m): 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Their symptoms tho similar could be of different cause and may b requiring different treatment approach. it would be unsafe to profer a solution without getting to examine her. Please advise ur sister to visit a good eye clinic or the general hospital around her . Regards
Re: Eye Redness by seunmohmoh(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
optm:
Their symptoms tho similar could be of different cause and may b requiring different treatment approach. it would be unsafe to profer a solution without getting to examine her. Please advise ur sister to visit a good eye clinic or the general hospital around her . Regards
She did. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Eye Redness by Vega100: 2:47am On Jan 02, 2020
seunmohmoh:
She did. Thank you.
PM me
Re: Eye Redness by AIIyIic(f): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Some days back when I visited a friend, i noticed her left eye was watery and red and asked her if it was Apollo which she replied "no" that her optician recommended some drugs instead of eye drop.

Yesterday I visited a family and I noticed the same thing on the eyes of 3(Babies included) of the family member. This morning my sister complained of itchy eye, whenever she uses eye drop it becomes more painful.
These are the symptoms :
Teary eye
Itchy
Redness

I heard it's not Apollo so I was wondering if there's anyone who had the same issue and cured it, to help me with the cure. Be it herbal or medicine.

Gotten a cure yet?
Re: Eye Redness by seunmohmoh(f): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
AIIyIic:

Gotten a cure yet?
Yes. The optician recommended some drugs. Thanks
Re: Eye Redness by AIIyIic(f): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Yes. The optician recommended some drugs. Thanks

OK.
Already sent you a message, would love to enquire more cos I'm having something similar
Re: Eye Redness by seunmohmoh(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
AIIyIic:

OK.
Already sent you a message, would love to enquire more cos I'm having something similar
I'll help you make inquiries. She's currently out of town.
Re: Eye Redness by AIIyIic(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'll help you make inquiries. She's currently out of town.

OK thanks.
U stay around ejigbo?
Re: Eye Redness by Occurstaem(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:

These are the symptoms :
Teary eye
Itchy
Redness

Same thing happened to me.
The ophthalmologist prescribed betadrone and diclofenac eye drops for me and I'm now fine.
I suggest the person should see an ophthalmologist ASAP.
Re: Eye Redness by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Occurstaem:

Same thing happened to me.
The ophthalmologist prescribed betadrone and diclofenac eye drops for me and I'm now fine.
I suggest the person should see an ophthalmologist ASAP.
She did. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Loss Of Sense Of Smell: A Possible Prognostic Marker Of Mild Disease? / This Is Why You Should Never Leave Your Slippers Outside At Night / What Are Your Thoughts On Marijuana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.