Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ship Directly From Any UK & USA Shops To Nigeria With Ishop - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ship Directly From Any UK & USA Shops To Nigeria With Ishop (758 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ship Directly From Any UK & USA Shops To Nigeria With Ishop by ifanyi2000(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
With iShop www.ishop-worldwide.com you can ship from UK, USA, and SOUTH AFRICA to NIGERIA, once you register you can own an address in UK, USA or SOUTH AFRICA to receive all your online shopping as if you live overseas. All your online shopping gets delivered to your personalized UK, US or SOUTH AFRICA addresses and iShop ships the goods to you in Nigeria.

Click to register now https://www.ishopww.com/Home/SignUp

Re: Ship Directly From Any UK & USA Shops To Nigeria With Ishop by maestrorankin: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Never ever do business with them, they bill you outrageously for customs, delay your shipment for months and you may never even receive your goods.. Everytime you call for updates, it's one lie or another lie. Everyone of them need to be locked up and jailed.. Not a good company. I repeat never do business with them.. This is from personal experience.

(1) (Reply)

Used Dell Latitude E7240 Intel Core-i5 + HD Graphics + Backlit Keyboard / China Prepares 6G, 8,000 Times Faster Than 5G / Samsung Galaxy Earbud White 25k !!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.