Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,949 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (32752 Views)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Deji is a humble activist fighting for ordinary Nigerians on the street.. I pray he succeeds in this war against tyranny.

I'm a christain northerner but deep within me I really want to see Nnamdi Kanu succeed in actualizing their (Igbos) dream of having a soverieng nation (Biafra)
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:

Between you and the dead meat seller, I don't know who is less intelligent.

Fools they are

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by 02Kebreal(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Deji is a humble activist fighting for ordinary Nigerians on the street.. I pray he succeeds in this war against tyranny.

I'm a christain northerner but deep within me I really want to see Nnamdi Kanu succeed in actualizing their (Igbos) dream of having a soverieng nation (Biafra)

Fighting for ordinary masses like your family
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
degamemaster:

Expected of an unrepentant zombie. You guys were happy and cheering Deji up when he was making unfounded and baseless accusations against the GREAT NNAMDI KANU of how he collected bribes from APC in other to destroy PDP's chances of winning and all the bla bla bla he said then, now he has retracted and apologised knowing fully well that all he said were lies and have been forgiven, you 're now calling him "mad".
Kip kwayet please, same FFK told us that Kanu was being held in a naval ship off the Nigerian coast when Kanu was out of Nigeria already. He didn't tell us if and when he visited Deji Adeyanju nor did he give us an audio or video of their discussion and you expect any sensible human being to believe such a person. He apologized but no evidence

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
kikake:

Crude oil continues to make you see Biafra as Igbo-only affair.

But you never knew that once the Igbo-only Biafra leaves Nigeria, the crude oil areas in the South shall not remain one month more before declaring independence from the remaining Islamic State of Nigeria.
But who told you people up north that a country without crude oil can't survive?
When did they tell you that they want independence or would you force it down their throats?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by holicupp(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
it is pinish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Damod88: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fools on nairaland are arguing nonsense while those in politics are enjoying their lives. Continue to live in fantasy you fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by biggy26: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

You're indeed vibrant!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Jack500: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
degamemaster:

Expected of an unrepentant zombie. You guys were happy and cheering Deji up when he was making unfounded and baseless accusations against the GREAT NNAMDI KANU of how he collected bribes from APC in other to destroy PDP's chances of winning and all the bla bla bla he said then, now he has retracted and apologised knowing fully well that all he said were lies and have been forgiven, you 're now calling him "mad".

Show me where I dey cheer Deji up, who give a fvck about the albino hunchback and his useless piglets follower. Get sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Legendguru: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by BOBAN2710: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
PapaBaby:
Just been announced by Chief Fani Kayode that both Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyanju have settled their long running feud.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1209384408760901632?s=19

OLORIBOBO TUN DE PELU WONRAN WONRAN,OPONU AGBA AFOFUN GBEMU.
ALAI NIRONU OGA AWON ONIGBANA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Ezehillary(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
slimfit1:
You see why Babangida terminated Buhari he could see that Buhari was a complete Buffoon.
there intention is for mazi nnamdi kanu return back so that they will kill him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
When did they tell you that they want independence or would you force it down their throats?
They want independence and you know it that's why you don't want biafra restored.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Kip kwayet please, same FFK told us that Kanu was being held in a naval ship off the Nigerian coast when Kanu was out of Nigeria already. He didn't tell us if and when he visited Deji Adeyanju nor did he give us an audio or video of their discussion and you expect any sensible human being to believe such a person. He apologized but no evidence
You know that, that useless afonja that calls himself deji really apologized to lord Kanu but your problem is that you can't begin to imagine it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm a Christian from Yobe state and I don't want Kanu to succeed, we are both Christians from the north.
Nairaland a place anyone can claim to be Bill Gates and Dangote
Ok you're now claiming yobe not Onitsha again grin grin grin very soon you will claim rivers or delta. Maybe with another Monica you and your gods thinks everybody can be fooled at the same time.

Nonsense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
They want independence and you know it that's why you don't want biafra restored.
Evidence of when they told you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You know that, that useless afonja that calls himself deji really apologized to lord Kanu but your problem is that you can't begin to imagine it.
We've heard you and agree with you, hope you're happy now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Ok you're now claiming yobe not Onitsha again grin grin grin very soon you will claim rivers or delta. Maybe with another Monica you and your gods thinks everybody can be fooled at the same time.

Nonsense!
If you do not know what sarcasm is, please google it up.
You didn't read where I said anyone can be Bill Gates on nairaland, use your brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Pls help a soul today is Christmas and have not tasted any good food since 4days ago except garri and water
Abuja is a scam
Nigeria is a cursed and waste
Pls any amount is not small
Ijaola yakub olakunle
First bank.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
If you do not know what sarcasm is, please google it up.
You didn't read where I said anyone can be Bill Gates on nairaland, use your brain
There is nothing like sarcasm in your post. It's obvious you don't want biafra restored and you are not Igbo but claim to be Igbo. So where is the sarcasm here??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
We've heard you and agree with you, hope you're happy now
By the time it will be dawn on you, you will have no choice than to delete your monikers and hide your face in shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Evidence of when they told you
Evidence of what made you think otherwise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
There is nothing like sarcasm in your post. It's obvious you don't want biafra restored and you are not Igbo but claim to be Igbo. So where is the sarcasm here??
Go through my old Yeske and Yyeske monickers and you'd see in my older posts to know that I'm Igbo, live in Igboland and want Biafra but since Kanu and IPOB came into the picture, knowing well that their method would spell doom for Ndigbo, I decided to backtrack

I was sarcastic in that post because the poster said he's a Christian from the north when nobody asked him and I decided to join him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
By the time it will be dawn on you, you will have no choice than to delete your monikers and hide your face in shame.
You'd have to deactivate your fake monickers now, I have only one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Evidence of what made you think otherwise.
You made the assertion and the onus is on you to prove it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
You made the assertion and the onus is on you to prove it
People of today's SS will join biafra because that is were they belong before lugard the fraudster came. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
You'd have to deactivate your fake monickers now, I have only one
Why should I do that?? Am I among the fools that is holding this lugard's fraud so dear??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by enemybulldozer(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Go through my old Yeske and Yyeske monickers and you'd see in my older posts to know that I'm Igbo, live in Igboland and want Biafra but since Kanu and IPOB came into the picture, knowing well that their method would spell doom for Ndigbo, I decided to backtrack

I was sarcastic in that post because the poster said he's a Christian from the north when nobody asked him and I decided to join him
I don't need to go through anywhere to ascertain who is Igbo or not. There is an adage that says, ' by there fruits you shall know them'. you can't be Igbo when you're against the well-being of Igbos it's only afonjas that does that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I don't need to go through anywhere to ascertain who is Igbo or not. There is an adage that says, ' by there fruits you shall know them'. you can't be Igbo when you're against the well-being of Igbos it's only afonjas that does that.
I'm not against Igbos but against Kanu and IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK by Area4Area: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
enemybulldozer:
People of today's SS will join biafra because that is were they belong before lugard the fraudster came. Take it or leave it.
Get your Biafra first and stop insinuating about what you have no knowledge about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Ill In Prison, Loses Blood - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.