Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) (616 Views)

WAEC Releases Results For Private Candidates 2020 - First Series / HOW Isiss Made It To UNN After Rough Rides In UNIZIK Prescience Program. / Unizik Prescience A-Z : Unizik Prescience Forms, Lists, Results And News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) by OkekeChristian(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2019
This notice is to inform the general public that the Unizik prescience program has published the list of shortlisted applicants for its 2020 prescience program.

The list of shortlisted candidates is now available in front of the Utility Building of the NAU Campus, Awka. For your convenience, we will upload the list online so that you can check for your name from the convenience of your home.

If you did not see your name in the list, it is either you didn’t submit correct information during registration, or the documents you submitted did not meet requirements.

If you are sure that your subjects/grades combination qualifies you (i.e. reaches the five minimum and matches your course requirements), then wait for the second batch.

Without further ado, the images below contain names in the first batch of the unizik prescience admission list.

For more information regarding important deadline and other information, go to the Unizik Prescience Community's website at www.unizikprescience.com or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unizikprescience

cc lalasticlala seun dominique mynd44

1 Share

Re: Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) by OkekeChristian(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2019
For those who do not know what a prescience (or predegree) program is, please read up on www.unizikprescience.com
Re: Unizik Prescience Admission List For Shortlisted Candidates 2020 (batch 1) by OkekeChristian(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mods, is there a problem with this post that makes it not front page-worthy?

Seun mynd44 and co, I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 Sales Of UTME/DE Form Begins - See Registration & Exam Details / Pass Google Associate Cloud Engineer Exam With 100% Success Guarantee / I Passed My IELTS Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.