Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Man Share Memories, I Was Allegedly Shot, Attacked With Machete, Hammers, By 11 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Share Memories, I Was Allegedly Shot, Attacked With Machete, Hammers, By 11 (385 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Share Memories, I Was Allegedly Shot, Attacked With Machete, Hammers, By 11 by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Ray Morphy, a Nigerian man has narrated how eleven boys allegedly invaded his home 20 years ago and attacked him after disabling his guards.

He said that assailants shot at him but the local pistol jumped into his hand and the bullet went off in another direction.

According to him, his attackers didn’t give up that way. They pummelled him with hammers, machete, sticks but the weapons allegedly did not cut his body.

Read his post:

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2019/12/man-share-memories-i-was-allegedly-shot.html

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna District Head escapes From Kidnappers’ Den / Abuja Bank Robbery Full Details / I Attend Churches To Steal, I Am A Criminal – 21 Year Old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.