Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana (475 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by istina: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
In response to the press release by Garba Shehu, accusing Femi Falana(SAN), of peddliing fake information on Buhari's third term bid. Falana relied to one of his associates when the news broke: "Mahmud, remember, we also campaigned for the release of his boss, Buhari, when he was detained by IBB. Where was Garba?" Falana said.
There has been much media buzz since the press release hit the public, it was received with mixed reactions, as some condemn in strong terms the unprofessional choice of words in describing Femi Falana by the Special Assistant to President on Media and Publicity.
Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by donbachi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't take garba shehu and co serious...they are only protecting their dinning tables.

1 Like

Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by RoyalUc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Femi Falana, Sir! You are one of the few Nigerians I hold in high esteem for your truth and dexterity. I take almost everything you say seriously, but I do not agree with you on your position on Buhari's third term bid.
Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by Okoroawusa: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
So that is why Buhari want a third term? Baba Falz agba ni e nah!...k'ero ara!!...haba!
Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by GamalNasser: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why would you campaign for the release of a tyrant that derailed our democracy
Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by rusep: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Does your campaign make any difference? I want to hear, "am the one that makes Babangida to release Buhari"
Re: 'i Campaigned For Buhari's Release, When Ibb Detained Him'. ~ Femi Falana by sammyj: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Just imagine the same Buhari that is now locking people up grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land Seizure: Saraki Accuses Kwara Gov Of Indecency / WIKE: “if I Catch Any Appointee Talking About 2023 Governorship, You Are Fired / Stop Traveling Overseas For Treatment, We Can No Longer Afford It - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.