Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Year 2020 NYSC Batch - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Year 2020 NYSC Batch (1337 Views)

2020 Nysc Stream 2 Abuja To Kastina / 2020 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Date Announced / Nysc Online Registration 2020, Nysc Kits, Redeployment Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2020 NYSC Batch by richijames2000: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Abeg, who knows when is the next mobilization?
some said febuary while some say march. I really need to know when and how much will i save for that particular time just to be ready.
i just know of the online registration where you will choose your state but i don't know the cost.
please, i need urgent help.[b]Abeg, who knows when is the next mobilization?
some said febuary while some say march. I really need to know when and how much will i save for that particular time just to be ready.
i just know of the online registration where you will choose your state but i don't know the cost.
please, i need urgent help.[/b]Abeg, who knows when is the next mobilization?
please, i need urgent help.
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by ayinde2020: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
waiting for response
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Next batch is March, d money u need to save is d one u will use in camp in case u don't want to eat their food and also for your transportation to your state of deployment. Roughly N40,000 should be okay
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by BBYYOLA: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thank you initiating this trend.

Please we need more information about the 2020 Batches especially batch A like time for the camping, necessary preparations for the camp, etc
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by Temmydotty(f): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is looking for a PPA with interest in Sales, Office Administration, Procurement, Customer Service?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV immediately.
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by richijames2000: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thanks @crimpsy
Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by Abanekechizoba2: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
BBYYOLA:
Thank you initiating this trend.

Please we need more information about the 2020 Batches especially batch A like time for the camping, necessary preparations for the camp, etc
Merry Christmas to you all.
For NYSC 2020 it's still the same number of batches (A,B and C) with batch A not having any streams but just batch A. And registration starts mid February while camp opens in mid March as well. You need to get started with your school clearance and sort any problems relating to that. Inside camp you'll need to be comfortable by having a reasonable amount of cash with you so you can be able to enjoy it to the fullest. You also have to enter camp with the necessary items you'd be making use of, avoid going with sharp objects or weapons to avoid problems. Meet people, create connections and enjoy camp because You won't get the opportunity twice.
You can follow my posts for updates if you wish.
Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Year 2020 NYSC Batch by richijames2000: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2019
I am following this post for updates. Infact i save it in operamini to keep refreshing it to see more replies.

(1) (Reply)

Narrow Escape : An NYSC Experience / PHOTO: NYSC Corps Member Calls Herself A Corpse In Horrible Spelling Error / Benefits Of NYSC To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.