Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert (56805 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Hairdo666(f): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
imran147:

Who’s your kid here...it’s seem your eyes block by bloggers abi
You're a stupid motherfucker. Find a hustle and be useful. "Slay Queens" are being useful. Bye
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by eteba(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
This Tiwa has lost it.......honestly!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by blackfish56: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wendy tiwa wear ���

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by chiefolododo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwa Savage looks like a bag of weed

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Ayobami7(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by vicben27(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
tiwa will be disturbing us with her second hand expired Toto

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by iamclime(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
How can someone's condition deteriorate so quickly and badly? When I met Tiwatope in 2016, her case was not as bad as this! She is moving fast on a download spiral on the daily! Could it be the broken marriage, bad influence, drugs, a faulty upbringing, depression/attention seeking behavior, or an admixture of all of them?
Something is not right.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Walkingkilo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Mehnnn..
Tiwa Looking Old in this Pic.. shocked

Man why's she looking like a wretched old hag?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by mrkia(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
I'm proud to be a Yoruba! We're modest in our ways
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by 77up(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Wetin tiwa wear sef grin her stylist needs to be sacked angry
that her stylist just bent on ending her career fashiontically grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by imran147(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hairdo666:

You're a stupid motherfucker. Find a hustle and be useful. "Slay Queens" are being useful. Bye

By there ways and look we shall know who they are slay queen...continue dem go use you buy Benz and G-wagon and buy more houses at VGC
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Finnese001: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwa cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by naijaschoolguru(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dannyset:
grin

Chai.......Tiwa pèlu iwòkuwò
O ti yawere ko ti mo ni grin >: grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Naijaarchive(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwa can wear radarada sha.... Ah ah... Beef kò pork ni

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by cococandy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
What’s Tiwa wearing?

Fashion faux pas grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by webngnews: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by DICKstractor: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwa always ready for backstage quickie

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by paix(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Are you now a fashion police?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Hairdo666(f): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
imran147:

By there ways and look we shall know who they are slay queen...continue dem go use you buy Benz and G-wagon and buy more houses at VGC
Yeah, while you end up on the internet insulting women that are better than your whole generation combined because of your insecurity. Foolish bastard
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by bindukwe(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
SugarMuffin:

That's the point, to get your attention.

Your attention is money.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Lenient001: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
This shameless woman called "Tiwa" I always wonder why she emerges her interior.
Is she trying to tell us, she's a virgin?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Slimdada(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yemi alade's out fit be looking like the roof of a bush bar

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by autonomous22: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
No b Tiwa toto shape I dey see so...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Henri8: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why Na?
But why do Tiwa like dressing this way na?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Were they actually beefing....Tiwa is 80% better than YEMI..Lyrically Tiwa is Dope..Good vibes and all.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Teni had proved that Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage are not good the are overrated,
Yemi Alade worse pas she suppose to be a dancer not musician.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Lawmak: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Tiwa Savage is highly possessed by mammy spirits.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by sydneyboss(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Offpoint:
sydneyboss I see you tried to email me, I don't have access to my nairaland email...
how can I be of help?

I tried messaging you on WhatsApp, it's not delivering.... It's concerning a post I read about some WhatsApp group and I'm very interested.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert by Offpoint: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
sydneyboss:

I tried messaging you on WhatsApp, it's not delivering.... It's concerning a post I read about some WhatsApp group and I'm very interested.

Remind of the post please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Flashes Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.