Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cubot X19 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cubot X19 (1590 Views)

Cubot X19 / Cubot X19 Specification And Price / Cubot X19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubot X19 by brandon180(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
pls anyone who uses the cubot x19 should indicate. For 35k on jumia, do u think its a good buy? 4gb rqm, 64gb rom helio p23. 4000 mah with usb type c and it also supports 4g(mtn and airtel)
Re: Cubot X19 by E2000: 2:46am On Dec 31, 2019
brandon180:
pls anyone who uses the cubot x19 should indicate. For 35k on jumia, do u think its a good buy? 4gb rqm, 64gb rom helio p23. 4000 mah with usb type c and it also supports 4g(mtn and airtel)
Its a good buy everything is okay except my fingerprint sensor that does not respond some times
Re: Cubot X19 by brandon180(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
Its a good buy everything is okay except my fingerprint sensor that does not respond some times
thanks, how long does the battery lasts and how is d performance, does it hang?
Re: Cubot X19 by E2000: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2019
brandon180:
thanks, how long does the battery lasts and how is d performance, does it hang?
The battery to me is excellent and it has never lag or hang. Even when i almost used up the entire memory it was still stable. The primary camera is good too in light environments but not so sharp at night in the dark when taking far distance pictures but close range is manageable at night. I also advise you to update the phone to Android 9.0 once you get it. Android 9.0 will improve performance most especially network ability. All round i have no regrets buying the phone its a good buy. And have been using it for like 4 months now
Re: Cubot X19 by brandon180(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
The battery to me is excellent and it has never lag or hang. Even when i almost used up the entire memory it was still stable. The primary camera is good too in light environments but not so sharp at night in the dark when taking far distance pictures but close range is manageable at night. I also advise you to update the phone to Android 9.0 once you get it. Android 9.0 will improve performance most especially network ability. All round i have no regrets buying the phone its a good buy. And have been using it for like 4 months now
tanx all the reviews i watched agree with what you re saying however some complained of the speaker that it is very poor. How is you own speaker?
Re: Cubot X19 by E2000: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
brandon180:
tanx all the reviews i watched agree with what you re saying however some complained of the speaker that it is very poor. How is you own speaker?
that true the speaker is poor if u want to use it to always play music. But me personally i don't use phone speaker to play music because I believe i wont be satisfied. i bought a Bluetooth speaker for 4k to handle that department and i also have a headset when i want to go private so for me the low mono speaker is no problem.
Re: Cubot X19 by brandon180(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
that true the speaker is poor if u want to use it to always play music. But me personally i don't use phone speaker to play music because I believe i wont be satisfied. i bought a Bluetooth speaker for 4k to handle that department and i also have a headset when i want to go private so for me the low mono speaker is no problem.
thank you for your replies
Re: Cubot X19 by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
E2000:
seconded.. Handled the phone, its smooth and runs on pure android
Re: Cubot X19 by Classickj(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
E2000:
please are you still using this phone

(1) (Reply)

Best Power Bank To Purchase / Poco F3 Miui 12.5.6 Enhanced Update Is Fire � / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.