Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Confirms Her Relationship With Wizkid || Watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confirms Her Relationship With Wizkid || Watch Video (619 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / If No Be Starboy,Then Tell Me Who, Tiwa Savage Confirms Relationship With Wizkid / DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Confirms Her Relationship With Wizkid || Watch Video by Generalgurus(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2019

It was a moment of surprise, fun and mixed feeling at Tiwa Savage’s “Everything Savage” concert at the Eko Hotel in Lagos yesterday when mummy Jam Jam carelessly talked about her relationship with Wizkid.

The 39-year-old songstress revealed during her performance that her realtionship doesn’t need to make sense with anyone. She said she knows very well people talk a lot about the age difference between herself and Wizkid. She says she observes people ask a lot of questions, wondering why Wizkid would settle for an older woman.

But she cleared that saying it even makes sense that she is older because the sweetness in older partners makes a relationship even more fun.

She said; “My relationship with Wizkid doesn’t need to make sense to anyone. I might be older, but the older the berry, the sweeter the juice.”

Watch video at -> https://www.instagram.com/p/B6cVMiyjL7E/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=42B31F33-6CA8-4DA4-9240-046A4A28678B

https://www.kate9ja.com/tiwa-savage-confirms-her-relationship-with-wizkid-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley To Shut Down Lagos, Date & Location Confirmed / Naira Marley's Concert Sold Out / “2019 Has Been Awesome, House-warming Loading” – Bbnaija Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.