Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) (2515 Views)

Prof Osinbajo Vs Pastor Tunde Bakare, Who Could Have Performed Better? / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by kenifeh(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
I had to do a Part 2 of this video in response to the criticisms of Part 1. While I agree that the use of words may be misplaced, no one can deny perceived courage to bodly state SOME truth. I wish "the many professors" who know better can fearlessly do same

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8_2E88m_Y0[/flash]
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by kenifeh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
Part 1

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4mo5XjmJdU[/flash]
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by excoba101: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
Constructive!
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by Harbb: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
Good work.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by blacksta(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2010
Nice one bro - Nja definitely got talent
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by Stan017: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2010
lol, Chris Okotie 40% Patrick Obahiagbon 99%, u've got to gove it to the guy,
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by Jakumo(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2010
Comparing Pastor Okotie's feeble attempts at grandiloquent oratory to the originative improvisations of the Grammar Meister Himself, Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon, would be akin to seeking points of comparison between the pretentious noise created by a novice guitar player on one hand, and the virtuoso mastery displayed by Jazz guitar legend George Benson on the other.

Unlike George Benson whose meticulous and multidimensional guitar arpeggios conform rigorously to the laws and nuances of jazz and musical theory, our man Patrick Obahiagbon's verbal pyrotechnics have been known to transcend the contents of the dictionary, and indeed the statutes of the Queen's English Language itself, as he cuts loose with linguistic command solo performances of sublime, transcendental beauty, which in their own right serve to attenuate all other considerations into redundant insignificance.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by cold(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2010
Hmmm ^^ How am i sure you don't write some of the Honourable's papers undecided
On the flip side,methinks Pastor Chris' style is free flowing.The words just come to him naturally.While the Honourable is hell bent on interjecting some grandiloquent words,thus wld pause & rack his brain until he ges one of his trademark choice words.
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by excoba101: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hmmm ^^  How am i sure you don't write some of the Honourable's papers   
On the flip side,methinks Pastor Chris' style is free flowing.The words just come to him naturally.While the Honourable is hell bent on interjecting some grandiloquent words,thus wld pause & rack his brain until he ges one of his trademark choice words.

This is very funny.  grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie Again (part 2) by Stan017: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2010
When will these be brought to entertain Nigerians on the same stage?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Bomb:98% Of Nigerian Do Not Benefit Anything From Been Nigerian / I’m Still Alive– Soyinka ` / Court Clears Alao-akala, Onwuegbu Replaces Chime In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.