Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore (75340 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Mary Leonard Brokered Deal To Free Dasuki And Sowore / NBA Reacts To DSS Court Invasion And Sowore’s Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by hammerU: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
What a shame to our judiciary. It's a pity that we have come to the extent of waiting for a presidential order before court orders are obeyed? I weep for Nigeria.

THIS IS A GOOD TIME TO DO NIGERIA WINTER ABI NA HAMATTAN.

HE IS AFRAID.

ONE MAJOR PROTEST NOW, AND HE IS GONE FROM POWER.

LET US TAKE THIS COUNTRY FROM DEM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Igbodicool(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
DATA LINKS ARE SCAMMERS
To save other unsuspecting nairalanders from falling victims of this scammers, hence the need to share this ugly experience of this advertisement here on Nairaland of this data dealer whom I decided to patronize. After transferring money to his account vuum he refused picking his calls nor sending the data.
The Scammer Details:
Name: DATA LINKS
Phone Number: 09017925805
Banker: ECOBANK
Account Number: 8104359535
Be Warned
Don't Fall a Victim!

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by onadana: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
sammyj:
Provide a credible source otherwise I won’t believe this news. Release when Buhari is still alive. I thought Garba Shehu said US is not the world police and cannot come and dictate to Canal sorry I meant Buhari !!! shocked grin So all na initial gra gra!! grin

Femi Adeshina not Garba Shehu
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by tiwiex(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
XINOIX:

Yeah well for some of us that still have faith in this government we believe they would be released
I starter having belief when Sowore was first released. I don't know what to believe now sef. Dem fit get another card to play.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by idid: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
IF YOU ARE A SENIOR MEMBER OF THE JUDICIARY: SHAME ON YOU...
WITHOUT PRESIDENTIAL ORDERS YOU HAVE NO BALLS...

10 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
United we stand. If only those who sell their lives for porridge will understand.

Kudos to Sowore, Deji Adeyanju and others who fought the good fight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by IpobAntidote: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
[[s]quote author=olatade post=85183252]The heat was to much for the government to handle [/quote][/s]
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by onadana: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
olatade:
The heat was to much for the government to handle

It is to deflect criticism from the shameful act of attacking peaceful protesters who went to protest at NHRC office Maitama.Who ever thought out that script messed up big time.So sad.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by ajl: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
For those who think Omoyele Sowore is inconsequential, the outcome of his activities even got Dasuki released. Imagine if Sowore had not embarked on RevolutionNow# campaign, Dasuki will still be in detention. You see why it's not good to be self-centered and do things that will benefit all. Good things will come out of it inspite of the challenges on the way.

Has any incident or event put fire under General Buhari govt seat before now since he took power.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by hammerU: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:
United we stand. If only those who sell their lives for porridge will understand.

Kudos to Sowore, Deji Adeyanju and others who fought the good fight.

THE FIGHTING JUST START.

IF THIS WAS THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET AND LOCK DOWN THE COUNTRY UNTIL BUHARI STEP DOWN.

HECK EVEN SUDAN DID IT.

I SWEAR, THAT SOWORE PROTEST SHOULD JUST COMMENCE NOW.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
hammerU:

AMERICA IS NOT A ONE MAN SHOW.

THE WARNING CAME FROM AMERICA STAKE HOLDERS AND KING MAKERS.

PEOPLE THAT TELL US PRESIDENT COUNTRIES TO INVADE AND BOMB.

BUHARI SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO FEMI ADESINA AND WAIT.

HE WILL NOT KNOW WEN FEMI LEAVE ASO ROCK RUN.

NO BE FOR MOUTH DEM DEY BUILD SKYSCRAPPER
. now that they are aware that the man is an illiterate with no regard for rule of law, he and his cabal will get more knocks on the head particularly on the issue of religion persecution and North Vs South , I just hope they won't give him abacha diplomatic isreali handshake cos he love globetrotting.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by eneyoduke(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Few days of watchlist
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by tot(f): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
What a shame to our judiciary. It's a pity that we have come to the extent of waiting for a presidential order before court orders are obeyed? I weep for Nigeria.

Big shame.

Buhari should have gone ahead to dare the West now, he will then understand that 2+2 is 4. Despot.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Zimzy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
The Fear Of America is the beginning of wisdom! Zombie maself dey fear.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by hammerU: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
payperpost:
. now that they are aware that the man is an illiterate with no regard for rule of law, he and his cabal will get more knocks on the head particularly on the issue of religion persecution and North Vs South , I just hope they won't give him abacha diplomatic isreali handshake cos he love globetrotting.

THE BALL IS TODAY IN OUR COURT.

TIME FOR NIGERIANS TO GROW SOME BALLS AND TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY FROM AN ILLITERATE ARMY OFFICER.

WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO SCHOOL AND UNDERTSAND DUE PROCESS AND RULE OF LAW.

AMERICA JUST BACKED US TO TOPPLE BUHARI FROM POWER, WAT ARE WE WAITING FOR.

WE CAN BRING BUHARI GOVERNMENT DOWN, WE HAVE USA.

5 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by ERockson: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sannisege:
is Deji Adeyanju your father? Or how sure are you that he wasn’t paid to protest. Keep defending crooks for free while they make money off your head
I don't know if Buhari is your father, but I do know that protest and pressure from these people whether they pay them or not forced Buhari to think on doing the needful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
hammerU:

THE FIGHTING JUST START.

IF THIS WAS THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET AND LOCK DOWN THE COUNTRY UNTIL BUHARI STEP DOWN.

HECK EVEN SUDAN DID IT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
you people should wait till February before shutting down the country o. I have plans for December/January or sowore will return back to where he came from
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by anonymous1759(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
Staro:

The fear of USA ...

The fear of ending up in the Hague ...

Shameless, useless, wicked demons occupying Aso Rock.

But the USA is not a member of the HAGUE is that right? Or the USA is just too perfect? I'll appreciate your reply.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
The courts should order their release and not the federal government. Lawless apes!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Davinity: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Adonbilivit
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by joeyfire(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wicked, vindictive and petty president. When U.S.A don begin put eye for Nigeria. They had no choice but to release them. Sambo Dasuki has been in detention for 3 years without bail. Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
hammerU:

THE FIGHTING JUST START.

HECK EVEN SUDAN DID IT.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

If it starts now, I am ready to march.

Enough is Enough. These guys are monsters.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by tiwiex(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
PassingShot:

Heat indeed!

Wailers must sha have opinion no matter how stupid it is.
What do to think changed. Stop insulting "wailers" without an opinion.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Wettoid123: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ooooooo that is good! A listening government.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by hammerU: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

If it starts now, I am ready to march.

Enough is Enough. These guys are monsters.

THIS IS ONE SWEET OPPORTUNITY.

BUHARI CUP DONE FULL.

AS NIGERIANS WE MUST NOT WASTE IT.

IT IS A CHANCE TO CAPTURE OUR COUNTRY FROM CORRUPT AND CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT.

IF WE SPREAD OUT NATIONWIDE, I TELL U TODAY AS THINGS STANDS, BUHARI IS GONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Empiree: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
See ¹the comments badmouth Nigerian govt for not abiding by rule of law. But average Nigerians don't abide by rule of law either.

You deserve govt you get.
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by Jhoanner(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Some crazy political overtures Follow at IG: @shop2stupor for your wigs, makeup etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
XINOIX:

Yeah well for some of us that still have faith in this government we believe they would be released

Lol... faith?
Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by truthstands01: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
The fear of USA........Somebody must end up in Hague when the the time comes. The full data and information on terrible things done by Bubu is on the desk of USA and other world powers. Don't forget the slaughtering of Christians in Nigeria under him. Day is reckoning is fast approaching. Panic mode of some people has been activated. This is just the beginning!

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by GEEBITE: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
The silly Buffon Adesina made it worse questioning America policing the world when the country is surrounded on all fronts(land,sea and air) by its forces. No vessel will lift oil out ofNigeria if we are blockaded.
PhantomD:
Some people said, Nigeria is an independent country, so there's no foreign influence. No be only Sowore dem want release, na him and d long forgotten dasuki. The fear of USA, after all the chest beating, FG still bow to pressure...

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by topboss: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
So Buhari can fear like this?

Lion in the House.

His federal might is for civilian Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore by kokomilala(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
The government was being exposed by dissenters who refused to keep mum on the one hand and was being sounded out and isolated by the international community. What they did is just face saving .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.