Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Meet John Frederick Harrison; King Of Twitter Photoshop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet John Frederick Harrison; King Of Twitter Photoshop (883 Views)

Meet John Abayomi Aruleba, The Owner Of Instablog9ja, Biography / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Celebrate After London Concert As They Meet John Boyega, / Meet John Collison The Youngest Self-made Billionaire In The World (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet John Frederick Harrison; King Of Twitter Photoshop by Lexzai: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
John Frederick Harrison is a student of Tecel Polytechnic, Port Harcourt, River states; a school that is majorly for computer science. The food addict told Abayomi Adekunle (Lexzai) how he has been causing “trouble” on TwitterNG and how he’s been handling criticism.

Are you also a graphics designer?

Yes and a front end web designer

What brought the idea of changing/adding backgrounds to tweeps pictures on Twitter?

I don't know, in real life I discover I love twisting what people say, to get a different meaning from what they say.

Did you find it funny or you just do it make fun of people?

I don't want to make fun of people, I find the captions funny, and laugh hard before hitting my Retweet

Have you ever been attacked by tweeps for those tricky Photoshop you do?

Nope, in fact, we end up becoming friends, they just slide into my Dm's and make funny threat's about catching and beating me up

What's the favourite photo you've ever edited? And why did you think it's the best out of all the ones you've done?

The girl I gave a handle, I love that because people could easily relate to it and it was really funny at moment, and also when I started the Mbah head trend and the whole of twitterNG followed after the red flag trend

I can't handle twitter again ���� pic.twitter.com/14KkwBxfQp

— your Spirit Husband ❁ (@_harrisonJNR) November 12, 2019

2 shades of gray ���
Thread 1/2� pic.twitter.com/KPLucZ1O7y

— your Spirit Husband ❁ (@_harrisonJNR) November 1, 2019

Would you prefer to work for companies or work individually on graphics design?

I prefer working for myself, I don't like people bossing me about.

There are other people that do what you're doing but what makes you the "King Of Photoshop?"

Maybe because I don't stress myself based on how many likes I get on that post, I just photoshop and post what I like and when I feel like and yes Because my works are never predictable.

What are the qualities a great graphic designer should have?

A good graphic designer should and must be able to acknowledge that, he's not the best, and that he/she must learn from others too.

Are you willing to help people know more about graphics or Photoshop? If yes, how do you intend to help them?

I am working on my youtube channel where I can help people learn how to edit photos using their phones and laptop

Is it only Photoshop you use to edit pictures or there are other software that you use?

Funny thing is, I use my phone to make all that photo editing I do.

How many years have you been a graphics designer? Do you find it adventurous?

I just started last year, when I thought it was lit to make my own comics.

Apart from deriving joy from the editing of pictures, what are the other things you do to catch fun?

I watch movies, draw comic book series, eat food and study programing language

Where do you see yourself in few years?

I can't say for now but I'm expecting greater things

You can connect with Harrison through the following social media platforms

Twitter: @_harrisonJNR

Instagram: @harrisonjnr. (Spirit husband)

Click here for more

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Looks Lovely In New Pictures With His Family / Meet US Politician Who Met Is Wife In Jail (photos) / UNBELIEVABLE! Rema Pleads With Fans To Stay (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.