Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west (516 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The North East Nigeria / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by Sammy07: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
For me, I'm gonna rank them.
The best

1. Babatunde fashola (Lagos State)
2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande (Lagos State)
3. Christopher Alao Akala (Oyo state)
4. Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo State)
5. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun state)
6. Gbenga Daniel (Ogun state)
7. Ambode (Lagos State)
8. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti state)
9. Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun state)
10. Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun state)

The Worst
1. Olusegun Agagu (Ondo state)
2. Fayose (Ekiti state)
3. Gbenga Oyetola (Osun state) the guy is just reaping what Aregbesola did.

Guys, what's your pick?
PS: Don't use ONLY salary to judge.

Cc: Mynd44, YorubaHero, Area4Area, babaramota, helinus, sarriki, , Afamed, etc
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by ghettokid1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Sammy07:
For me, I'm gonna rank them. The best
1. Babatunde fashola (Lagos State) 2. Alhaji Lateef Jakande (Lagos State) 3. Christopher Alao Akala (Oyo state) 4. Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo State) 5. Rauf Aregbesola (Osun state) 6. Gbenga Daniel (Ogun state) 7. Ambode (Lagos State) 8. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti state) 9. Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun state) 10. Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun state)
The Worst 1. Olusegun Agagu (Ondo state) 2. Fayose (Ekiti state) 3. Gbenga Oyetola (Osun state) the guy is just reaping what Aregbesola did.
Guys, what's your pick? PS: Don't use ONLY salary to judge.

[/s] fake list, u rated them across party lines
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by Sammy07: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
fake list, u rated them across party lines

When have you seen me going out to vote? Not to talk of supporting them?
Pls, try & use your No 6 b4 commenting.
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by EcoBrick: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
The is Op is a joker. How can you rate Akala and leave out Ajimobi? Ajimobi developed Oyo more than both Ladoja and Akala put together.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by ghettokid1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Sammy07:

When have you seen me going out to vote? Not to talk of supporting them?
Pls, try & use your No 6 b4 commenting.
[/s]
Pls, make sure your brain is connected to your mouth before posting trash

1 Like

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by helinues: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is Olusegun Osoba?
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by Staro: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
You listed Ayodele Fayose among worst governors?
Lol, maybe because of the heavy APC sponsored media propaganda against him.

See, Fayose is actually the best governor of Ekiti

Let me give you an assignment ...
Pay a visit to Ekiti state.
I can bet you that 3 out of every 5 state projects you see in Ekiti were done by Fayose

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by ghettokid1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Staro:

I can bet you that 3 out of every 5 state projects you see in Ekiti were done by Fayose

He is writing out of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by ghettokid1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
Where is Olusegun Osoba?
Leave him joor, na useless list
Re: The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-west by Sammy07: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Staro:

See, Fayose is actually the best governor of Ekiti

helinues:
Where is Olusegun Osoba?

Like I said, that's my opinion, and everyone one is entitled to it...
You can as well make your list.
As for Fayose, in terms of road he really, tried but for others, he don't.
ghettokid1:
[b][/b]
He is writing out of foolishness

You're probably older than me, yet your sen.ses are on holiday, why don't you counter my post and make your own opinion.
An uncult..ured can.nis domes..tical like you don't need my reply.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: House Of Reps Member Dies In Dubai / Pa Adama Aduku: Last Moments Of Nigeria’s Oldest WW2 Veteran, By Family / I Have 39 More Prophecies That Will Come To Pass - Father Mbaka Sayspopular Cath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.