Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,666 members, 7,959,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread (432 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread by knightsTempler: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-THREAD

I feel a tinge of guilt over the barbarous attacks on peaceful protesters by sponsored Aso Rock thugs in Abuja yesterday. My guilt stems from the fact that a senior member of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) reached out to me on Dec. 16 via social media private message to give me a foreknowledge of what happened yesterday.

He said agents of the Presidency invited executives of the NYCN to the Presidential Villa and asked them to not only speak out against the planned anti-regime protests by civil society groups but to also stage a counter-protest. When officials of the group said their organization was non-partisan and won't do what the Villa wanted them to do, Villa agents got angry and decided to inaugurate a new "National Youth Council."

"They are organizing a counter protest in the name of youth council," he said. He wanted me to alert the world. But I got too busy and didn't get round to doing it. Then I woke up yesterday to news of the primitive, bloodstained brutalization of civil society protesters, including Deji Adeyanju, by "youths" shouting "Sai Baba Buhari!" My exposing the fact that Aso Rock was paying "youths" to counter civil society protests might not have changed anything, but I'd at least be at peace with myself that I did the right thing.

Farooq Kperogi PH.D
Re: Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread by GamalNasser: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ofcourse it was planned by the evil Buhari presidency and they will still conduct more due to the success of this
Re: Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread by Nukilia: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Taking them out in the future won't be a problem... This is a fight between evil and good...The miscreants sponsored by the politicians are not different from boko haram undecided
Re: Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread by socialmediaman: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
So much impunity, beyond comprehension.
Re: Aso Rock Planned Deji Adeyanju's Attack-thread by TooMuchStuff: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
When u have a product of Almajirin Islamiya madrassa as President of highly educated country, he can only rely on brutality of security and his own Bloc of thugs to Rule

(1) (Reply)

Did Boko Haram Really Kill 11 Christians On Christmas Day? / ICC extends war crime probes to Army, Shi’ites, IPOB clashes – Report / SEE FULL LIST: 23 States Run Local Security Outfits In Nigeria. Is Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.