Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku (914 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Modric Reveals What Ronaldo Told Him After Winning UEFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by ovasports: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Inter Milan striker,Romelu Lukaku has revealed what Ronaldo told him after the most recent match between Juventus and Intermilan.

He said the Juventus star told him he believes Serie A is the most difficult league in the world for fowards, and Lukaku says he agree.

Read full story - https://ovasports.com/lukaku-agrees-with-cristiano-on-serie-a-being-tougher-than-the-premier-league/

He told me this is the hardest defensive league in the world said Lukaku in recent interview.

” He said he d’d score goals everywhere but this is the toughest place to do it, and if Ronaldo thinks it is difficult then it must be really difficult

Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by ghettokid1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Messi will make it the easiest if he step his foot there.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by DonBenny77(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Yet you keep banging in week in week out, 2 goals one assist just last weekend.
Old age don catch up with Ororo cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by babakb: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
ghettokid1:
Messi will make it the easiest if he step his foot there.

Lies, if Messi tries it that's the end of his career.
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by Astark: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin oga go to psg
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by gibzzhd: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
And yet you have outscore Penaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo singlehandedly ended Juventus domination in Italy.. #Respect
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by babakb: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Messi fans pele oooo,

Ronaldo really hurt u guys after winning 3 consecutive UCL titles....
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by gibzzhd: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Such a fraud
Yet immobile has 17+ goals already this season.A 37yr old scored 26 last season
Re: Ronaldo Told Me Serie A Was Hardest Defensive League In The World – Lukaku by babakb: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
gibzzhd:
Such a fraud
Yet immobile has 17+ goals already this season.A 37yr old scored 26 last season

A fraud was who came out player of the season in Seria A in his first season. You must be a pained Messi fan, please remember that Messi is still trailing Cr7 in UCL titles....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Liverpool Coach Leaves Club / Mourinho Named Best Coach Of The Century (2000-2020) / How To Make A Steady Monthly Income From Football Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.