Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Burna Boy - Money Play (mp3 Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Money Play (mp3 Download) (183 Views)

Download Audio: Burna Boy – “money Play” / DOWNLOAD: Burna Boy – Money Play (official Audio) / Download Burna Boy - Money Play Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Money Play (mp3 Download) by wiseloaded(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Download Mp3: Burna Boy - Money Play

Money Play Mp3 Download

African Giant & On A Spaceship Boi, Burna Boy releases a new single titled “Money Play”. OluwaBurna, who has seems to have a great 2019 has decided to round up the year with this classic number song.

The new song is for the festive celebration, served for his fans & ballers. Burna is the real Nigerian artiste with the hit formula, this time last year he released ‘Killin Dem‘ featuring Zlatan which became a great deal this year 2019.

It's another surprise for us as he moved on from his Grammy nominated album ‘African Giant’ to serve something new.

This new song that shows Burna as the money man, happening nigga which also gave shout out to his Abuja Big Men.

This is quick follow-up to his recent song “My Money, My My baby“.

This is another interesting piece that talks about his money and how he’s gonna go get it.

click the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/burna-boy-money-play/

(1) (Reply)

Tinashe – Stormy Weather / The Right Understanding Of Music Promotion Through Blogging / Getting Rid Of Toxic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.