Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? (2280 Views)

Na Laptops For Students And Workers Nai I Won Dey Post Here Oh / COME IN HERE FOR BIDDING WARS! S7 EDGE STARTS AT 39.9K!(Bid won by Austano2020) / How To Make An Ebay Account | Www.ebay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by GuestLog: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
I just won an aunction on eBay for a HP G6 laptop which won for only $40 bid. It only needs to reinstall Windows. The seller is in Texas and would not ship to international customers. With that being the case, I am willing to let go the aunction because I don't want to stress over items on transit this period with many things on my mind.

Is there a way I can resale it while still being with first owner if I make payment? What would you suggest?

Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by micki1: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Where is the link to the auction?
GuestLog:
I just won an aunction on eBay for a HP G6 laptop which won for only $40 bid. It only needs to reinstall Windows. The seller is in Texas and would not ship to international customers. With that being the case, I am willing to let go the aunction because I don't want to stress over items on transit this period with many things on my mind.

Is there a way I can resale it while still being with first owner if I make payment? What would you suggest?
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by GuestLog: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
micki1:
Where is the link to the auction?
I purposely didn't post it. Why, are you in doubt?
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by dake40(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Myus.com

Register with myus. You'd be given a USA address to receive your items....

And you can forward to Nigeria address through the site...

Another alternative will be using an agent to help ship it

Just be careful

7 Likes

Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by GuestLog: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
dake40:
Myus.com

Just be careful
Thanks bro. I appreciate it
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
GuestLog:

Did you later ship it to Nigeria successfully? If so, which service did you use?
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Goldenrod1: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Get a US address. Attach it to your account and make the order. Once the order drops at your US address, then ship to Nigeria straight up!
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Get a US address. Attach it to your account and make the order. Once the order drops at your US address, then ship to Nigeria straight up!

What service do you recommend boss. I'm trying to get something from eBay.
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Goldenrod1: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2020
Activist001:

What service do you recommend boss. I'm trying to get something from eBay.

You can download SMS( Shipmyshopping) app on playstore and register,you address will be right there on the app which you can attach to your eBay account but make sure you check the shipping rate first especially if you are ordering for either laptop or phone to avoid had I know
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by seanwilliam(m): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2020
dake40:
Myus.com

Just be careful

does myus receive package sent to the address other than the online shopping? I mean can someone send phone into my myus address??
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by dake40(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
seanwilliam:

does myus receive package sent to the address other than the online shopping? I mean can someone send phone into my myus address??

Yes, they will
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Nefort: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
dake40:
Myus.com

Just be careful
Bro. I trying to register at myus.com and my registration is being declined. Are you aware of the possible cause? The message from the site says incorrect details or payment details. I filled the form correctly and I have tried 4 different payment cards and I am still being rejected. What kind of payment card do you use?
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nefort:

Bro. I trying to register at myus.com and my registration is being declined. Are you aware of the possible cause? The message from the site says incorrect details or payment details. I filled the form correctly and I have tried 4 different payment cards and I am still being rejected. What kind of payment card do you use?
Don't even try using myus. It will end in premium tears embarassed
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Nefort: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Don't even try using myus. It will end in premium tears embarassed
Explain please. And which one do you recommend?
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by oppre26(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nefort:

Explain please. And which one do you recommend?

MyUS only ships and you have to deal with customs charges etc when your package arrives Nigeria.

I’ve used them so I know. And like @Benjaniblinks said, it’s not a pleasant experience. I have lost valuable items after my shipment arrived Nigeria. Not to mention the outrageous sums I had to pay before UPS could send my shipment from Lagos.

I currently use heroshe.com and I highly recommend them for all your freight forwarding needs from the US.

You can use my referral code 9JO72Q6G to register on the site and get 1k added to your wallet.

And yeah.....I make 1k too. cool

For reliable eBay checkouts, I could link you up with my guy.

Hit me up for more info
Zero Eight Zero 3877 Six 33 Six
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by Nefort: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
oppre26:

MyUS only ships and you have to deal with customs charges etc when your package arrives Nigeria.

I’ve used them so I know. And like @Benjaniblinks said, it’s not a pleasant experience. I have lost valuable items after my shipment arrived Nigeria. Not to mention the outrageous sums I had to pay before UPS could send my shipment from Lagos.

I currently use heroshe.com and I highly recommend them for all your freight forwarding needs from the US.

You can use my referral code 9JO72Q6G to register on the site and get 1k added to your wallet.

And yeah.....I make 1k too. cool

For reliable eBay checkouts, I could link you up with my guy.

Hit me up for more info
Zero Eight Zero 3877 Six 33 Six
It's better for me to use MyUS than any other lesser known forwarding company. MyUs still works well for many other users. When a business is dealing with many customers it's very difficult to make everyone happy. That doesn't mean the company is not reliable. Bad things happen sometimes. I will still try MyUS. Even PayPal has a ton of negative reviews. Thanks for your response.
Re: I Won An Ebay Aunction. What Next? by oppre26(m): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nefort:

It's better for me to use MyUS than any other lesser known forwarding company. MyUs still works well for many other users. When a business is dealing with many customers it's very difficult to make everyone happy. That doesn't mean the company is not reliable. Bad things happen sometimes. I will still try MyUS. Even PayPal has a ton of negative reviews. Thanks for your response.

The choice is solely yours to make bro. Happy shipping.

(1) (Reply)

Sale: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 4/64gb (pix) / Urgent Sale- Samsung 65 Inch Series 7 For Sale. / Ipad 2 ( 16gb , 3G + Wifi ) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.