Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? (404 Views)

The Cult Of Celebrity: How The Media Shapes Our Obsession With Famous People / Dress Like A Celebrity / See What A Celebrity Bouncer In A Club Did To Two Girls. Lord Have Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Am asking this question because I happen to meet and interacted with a super eagle player by name Uche Agbo that also plays for S.C Braga.I never knew he was the one nt until he left me and d guy he was with came back to tell me that if it was in Spain they will be happy to see him BT here in Nigeria nobody knows him. To be frank with u, nobody knew him around DAT area I saw him.
Re: If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? by Sirmuel1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't care about fame. All I want is to live comfortably.

If I become famous today, I won't be happy with myself
Re: If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who's Uche Agbo
Re: If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
- who will be happy to see him in Spain (since he plays in Portugal)?!
- was he upset because people didnt recognize him in Nigeria?!
- does he expect to be on the same level as super eagle past and present stars?!

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Celebrity,how Would You Feel? by faiee(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2020
I will be happy not to oppress the needy but to make sure i will an impart in the life of others

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Wedding Bell - Gedoni Proposes To Khafi, And She Said Yes! / "Single & Not Searching"- Bbnaija Mercy Opens Up On Relationship Status With Ike / Border Closure: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.