Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release (3892 Views)

Court Restrains DSS, Malami From Arresting Sunday Igboho / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by aylagos(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
If you think that General Buhari does not fear America, then read this letter to Malami from US Congress and Senate, received just 4 days ago and Sowore's release ordered immediately

It is about to get more interesting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by aylagos(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
lalasticlala......how far
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by greatiyk4u(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Audio letter

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Tolumiide: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
God bless America

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by aylagos(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
We cant pretend to be practicing democracy and disobey court order

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by aylagos(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Racoon(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
No wonder-America must have been on their tail.While a man like Femi Adeshina who does not know the under- ground scheming his masters were involved in was disgracing himself by asking America who appointed it as a global police.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by slimfit1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Them for block him medication.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by rusher14: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Forget the letter.

America must have negotiated his release.

Nothing goes for nothing in international politics.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Letter from who?

These wailers will never stop to amaze me. You idiots should better thank Buhari for this gesture n advise Sowore to go home and rest. Mr New Jersey resident

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by BuhariAdvocate: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ipob propaganda.
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Racoon(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Okoroawusa:
Letter from who?These wailers will never stop to amaze me. You idiots should better thank Buhari for this gesture n advise Sowore to go home and rest. Mr New Jersey resident
[/s]
The government is not doing the accused or Nigeria any favour because the law has long granted them bail since they are yet to be convicted.However, the lawless govt as usual choose to illegally keep them without trial for longer duration than necessary.

Shame on all supporters of tyranny esp.the likes of Lauretta Onochie, Garba Shehu,Femi Adeshina, DSS spokesman, all zombies esp.MannaBBG who have long had their conscience seared with a hot iron.Karma will surely pay them back.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by naijapips04: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:
Forget the letter.

Okoroawusa:
Letter from who?

These wailers will never stop to amaze me. You idiots should better thank Buhari for this gesture n advise Sowore to go home and rest. Mr New Jersey resident

You guys are just pathetic. The future of Nigeria is very bleak with youths like you. I'm appalled

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by naijapips04: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Ipob propaganda.

IPOB will be the death of you.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by magoo10(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Shame to the Nigeria government

More Shame to those who claim to be educated but defending the tyranny going on.

Bigger Shame to Femi Adesina and garba shehu.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Georgry(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
So Nigeria now do "ask for one and get one free" I thought they said Buhari is a General and will never be bothered with anything from the United States......

BTW what surprises me most is that the federal government cannot justify there own shenanigans to the international community.. How the likes of Manabbqgrills was able to defend the indefensible is something only posterity can judge.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by MasterKernel: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:
Forget the letter.

What do you have they can't take by force if need be?

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by VisioDirect: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmm
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Ekemeze: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Okoroawusa: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

You guys are just pathetic. The future of Nigeria is very bleak with youths like you. I'm appalled
Not everyone on Nairaland is a youth ,young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by VisioDirect: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
We now need a foreign country to remind Buhari government that the rule of law should be obeyed. So shameful and embarrassing.

I am in for any resolution that would desolve this forceful marriage call Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by rusher14: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

And it is bright with your kind right?

The president did the right thing with both individuals.

As a leader you have to be courageous.

Should you see people trying to bring down your government you crush them.

I would always say, Sowore lost his licence to a revolution the day he garnered < 40k votes at the last polls.

Who is a man with less than 40k to challenge a man with millions of votes 3 months after he's been sworn in?

Buhari has shown himself to be a democrat but he has also shown himself to be courageous.
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by GamalNasser: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Letter pass letter last Las

1 Like

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by naijapips04: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
rusher14:

And it is bright with your kind right?

The president did the right thing with both individuals.

As a leader you have to be courageous.

Should you see people trying to bring down your government you crush them.

I would always say, Sowore lost his licence to a revolution the day he garnered < 40k votes at the last polls.

Who is a man with less than 40k to challenge a man with millions of votes 3 months after he's been sworn in?

Buhari has shown himself to be a democrat but he has also shown himself to be courageous.

You just spoke like a military dictator. I don't blame you. Jonathan should have crushed Buhari and Tinubu when he had the chance.

What has sowore done that Buhari and Tinubu didn't do double of? Tell me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Olatunji1929: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Not everyone on Nairaland is a youth ,young man.
you may be an adult but you reason like a kid

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by rusher14: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
naijapips04:

You just spoke like a military dictator. I don't blame you. Jonathan should have crushed Buhari and Tinubu when he had the chance.

What has sowore done that Buhari and Tinubu didn't do double of? Tell me.

Buhari and Tinubu tackled Jonathan with democratic principles.

None asked for a revolution with the intention of toppling a democratically elected government.

You guys are too sentimental.

No leader, anywhere in the world would tolerate it...None.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by luiginho2xl(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
smiley
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Okoroawusa: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Olatunji1929:
you may be an adult but you reason like a kid
I can see your adulthood. Insulting me because I don't agree with you on an issue?

You are indeed an adult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Built2last: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
A lot of people think Buhari is evil but that Malami is evil personified.

He is evil.

If Malami is not probed after this government, Nigeria is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by imiski(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Letter from who?

MR BMC. You would not go and hide your head in shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Sowore is a CIA agent .
His based in USA and gets intelligence not readily accessible for other Nigerian journalists.
Re: Letter To Malami From US Congress And Senate Before Sowore Was Release by olril17(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I can see your adulthood. Insulting me because I don't agree with you on an issue?

You are indeed an adult.
didnt u call some people idiots..grow up useless old man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idris Derby Knows Something We Don't . / How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military / Igbos Didn't Vote For Abiola: Separating Facts From Calumny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.