Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price (1216 Views)

10% Promo Sale On Dog Food! / Awesome Boerboel Pups For Sale Season 3 / PROMO Sale Of Boerboel Puppies N40,000 for the first two buyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
The 5 pups r going for 150k
Call or chat 08028020406
Pups and parent video available

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Somebody is trying to scam people here o ... people shine ya eyes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
U should enquire before using the word scam.
Obed and I are marketting the pups.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na so ... at different prices and different phone nos ... even you self ... reason am

kennynoah1987:
U should enquire before using the word scam.
Obed and I are marketting the pups.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
otunbadan:
Na so ... at different prices and different phone nos ... even you self ... reason am

Like I said make diligent inquiry
I'm the owner of pups and I ask him to market too.
Do u expect him to sell at same cost I told him or do you expect him to use my phone contact for his own advert or do you just like talking?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
kennynoah1987:

Like I said make diligent inquiry
I'm the owner of pups and I ask him to market too.
Do u expect him to sell at same cost I told him or do you expect him to use my phone contact for his own advert or do you just like talking?

So you scammers couldn’t have snappped a different picture or another part of the area ... the thing with you scammers is that common sense una no dey get ... most people won’t notice that it was practically the same picture probably stolen from somewhere ... Coming here to defend common sense that una no get with stupid explanations
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
You must be stupid with your comments and insane at same time .
You are jobless and looking for recognition animal.

We are blessed above scamming people of their hard earned money.

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
3 pups to go ,2 down already
Pick urs at promo price
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by Mckandre(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
otunbadan:

So you scammers couldn’t have snappped a different picture or another part of the area ... the thing with you scammers is that common sense una no dey get ... most people won’t notice that it was practically the same picture probably stolen from somewhere ... Coming here to defend common sense that una no get with stupid explanations
could u just shut the F up with ur conspiracy theory, if u don't ve anything better to say. What kind of petty analogy re u trying to deduce here? undecided
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
I just pointed something out of Place from three or four different threads ... conspiracy theories or whatever you say it it ... something is definitely out of Place here whether you accept it or not ...

Anybody interested in buying should shine their eyes well o ... the due diligence is up to the buyer ... it still doesn’t mean that something fishy is not smelling here
Mckandre:
could u just shut the F up with ur conspiracy theory, if u don't ve anything better to say. What kind of petty analogy re u trying to deduce here? undecided
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
otunbadan:
I just pointed something out of Place from three or four different threads ... conspiracy theories or whatever you say it it ... something is definitely out of Place here whether you accept it or not ...

Anybody interested in buying should shine their eyes well o ... the due diligence is up to the buyer ... it still doesn’t mean that something fishy is not smelling here
I bless God that I also deliver a pup to a Nairalander at Lasu today, 2 pups to go but a buyer is on his way too,he may pick one but I bet him he cant resist picking 2 pups when he comes down and see the quality pups I'm giving away for such price.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
All these lies ... I am not buying but I don’t know what to believe.... especially you people way billing dogs to “ .... better open your eyes ... great abnormalities is smelling here
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
otunbadan:
All these lies ... I am not buying but I don’t know what to believe.... especially you people way billing dogs to “ .... better open your eyes ... great abnormalities is smelling here
You can go to hell, who cares about ur opinion and foolish observations .
Everyone can not be a scammer as you

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by kennynoah1987(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
All pups sold out
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na so ... the effort you re putting in enhhhh open more profiles and send yourself and your family more photos and videos ...Na hussle you hussle no be person you kill ... I have said my own sha

kennynoah1987:
You can go to hell, who cares about ur opinion and foolish observations .
Everyone can not be a scammer as you
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by johnnyn1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Who is this guy?
Give yourself some respect pls and do some background check before spilling out trash.
Sighs.
otunbadan:
Na so ... the effort you re putting in enhhhh open more profiles and send yourself and your family more photos and videos ...Na hussle you hussle no be person you kill ... I have said my own sha

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Background check koor... I am saying it as it is

johnnyn1:
Who is this guy?
Give yourself some respect pls and do some background check before spilling out trash.
Sighs.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by johnnyn1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2019
Same ignorant comment..
You know you can be arrested for false allegations without proof..
Keep it up mister
otunbadan:
Background check koor... I am saying it as it is

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD XMAS PROMO SALE 5 Male Boerboel Pups For A Bundle Price by otunbadan(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Na so

johnnyn1:
Same ignorant comment..
You know you can be arrested for false allegations without proof..
Keep it up mister

(1) (Reply)

Full Breed Pedigree Boerboel Puppies For Sale / Must Be Sold Today...3months Old Female Rott At An Amazing Price / Outstanding Male Rottweiller Pup For Sale...for Proffesionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.